BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have FOUR CSL wheels. Two (1 rear and 1 front) have been refinished and never used. The other two (1 rear and 1 front) have light curb rash. I will post pics, of course.

Specifically looking for 17'' OEM sport wheels (330i or maybe 325i Sport with tires, I like both styles) or trading the 9.5's for 8.5's so I can roll four 8.5's.

The set is a staggered setup. 19'' 8.5'' and 9.5''. No tires.

EDIT: Non-M fit

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
That what I have now. Not feelin' them at all (mostly because you can't clean the inside of the wheel and I'm really OCD about stuff like that lol).

Looking for Style 68's like this

but I might be open to the right set of these...
(not my picture, but from CL I think)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Detailed pics available. Please PM me. Paint is chipping on edges of 3rd picture. The metal is not chewed up, although it looks like it. 4th photo shows scape in metal from curb contact at the 11 o'clock position.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I have the 17in OEM's you're looking for, wheels are in good condition, not great. Wheels are prob a 7 out of 10 (I'm pretty anal tho) and tires are prob 70%+ tread remaining. i'm in Illinois, lets talk trade!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Still avail! Prefer local to central Florida or surrounding states. Very interested in M68s and ZHP's with or without tires.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a set of style 96, the picture you referenced above with tires. Two of the wheels have some rash, but I would be willing to have them reconditioned. Two of the tires are continental, 1 has 85% and the other is brand new. The other two tires are Toyo Proxis 4 and they have about 15% tread left. I will trade and meet you somewhere this weekend if your interested. What brand of CSL reps are they??

1 - 14 of 14 Posts