·
Premium Member
2003 330cic, 2003 325iT
7,593 Posts
This listed 2 days ago in california

·
Registered
753 Posts
If had the funds and the space you have my wife would be upset for sure!
Once you get to a certain point its hard to notice when another is added ... and so on :ROFLMAO:

***I'm actually making room for a new one today, lol

·
Premium Member
2003 330cic, 2003 325iT
7,593 Posts

·
Registered
04 325XIT 05 325IT 03 325XI 05 X5 3.0
689 Posts
Good looking V6(LOL) .Texted seller for a VIN so I can run a Carfax.Never got back so assumed something to hide to too BUSY to make a sale.

·
Registered
2001 325xiT
1 Posts
Hi all, I'm new here and new to e46's! I've owned a few e39's in the past so I'm not new to BMW however. I wasn't sure if this was the right place to ask, so if I should post this question somewhere else please let me know.

I recently bought an e46 wagon and started considering selling it. While I'm really enjoying the e46, I'm pretty tall and miss the extra space and room in e39's. I'm hoping to get some feedback on what kind of price range or market for my wagon might be like.

It's a 2001 325xi wagon, 5 speed manual, Oxford Green/tan interior, with 141k miles.

• Interior in overall good condition with no rips or tears. Some separation on the A and B pillar cloth.
  • Pretty basic spec I believe, not a lot of options.
  • Exterior is in pretty solid shape. I just used Cerakote to restore the exterior black plastic moulding, and Sylvania restoration kit on the headlights. No clear coat fading, some rock chips and such on the hood and bumper, and a couple spots where it looks like the paint has faded underneath the clear coat?

It runs well, drives well and doesn't have any lights on the dash. I've taken it on a few long trips, including driving it 4 hours home after buying, and it's been great. Recently had the trans fluid changed, as well as fresh coolant. AC and heat work well. Oil level sensor light comes on intermittently at startups, but goes away after a few seconds. I check the oil level regularly and it hasn't changed so I'm assuming it's just the sensor.

The biggest issue would be some rust, primarily the rear subframe. It likely could use a subframe replacement as the current one is pretty rusted, however it passed the safety inspection. This is why I wasn't sure about where to potentially price the car. I don't want to hide issues when selling as I've had issues hidden or been lied to when buying before.

I'd appreciate any feedback, advice, comments, etc.! Here's a link to some photos I currently have of the wagon

·
Registered
'04 330Cic | '03 325iT
90 Posts
It's tempting to me as well. But, I have enough to always keep me busy. Lol
@George Hill

That guy lost the freakin keys when I went to check it out. I had driven 4 hours and rented a trailer. TBH, it looks like a standard neglected wagon with a side of poorly wired sound system causing a parasitic draw. The wide body is also shoddy and the real fenders have rusted a little where it was cut. Dude would take $400 guaranteed. - George would spend more in gas than on the car haha

·
Registered
2002 330 Ci
1,520 Posts
@George Hill

That guy lost the freakin keys when I went to check it out. I had driven 4 hours and rented a trailer. TBH, it looks like a standard neglected wagon with a side of poorly wired sound system causing a parasitic draw. The wide body is also shoddy and the real fenders have rusted a little where it was cut. Dude would take $400 guaranteed. - George would spend more in gas than on the car haha
He is desperate to get rid of it. Sucks you drove all that way and he lost those keys.

If my garage wasn't full of my fat e60 and it's parts I'd probably get it to turn it into a cheap little race car. Needs too much to make it nice again. But could also be made into a reliable daily beater.

·
Registered
753 Posts
@George Hill

And you didn't get it? At that point and with a trailer, drag that thing on for $400 :)

·
Registered
'04 330Cic | '03 325iT
90 Posts
And you didn't get it? At that point and with a trailer, drag that thing on for $400 :)
If I'd picked it up, it would have been to drop it off at LKQ. I didn't want to spend the money on the car plus getting a key made before I could even start diagnosing what was wrong... There was a lot of stuff to un-F, if you know what I mean. I ended up finding a 330 coupe with a blown head gasket. It at least runs enough to move around the driveway until I can dig into it.

·
Registered
2002 330 Ci
1,520 Posts
If I'd picked it up, it would have been to drop it off at LKQ. I didn't want to spend the money on the car plus getting a key made before I could even start diagnosing what was wrong... There was a lot of stuff to un-F, if you know what I mean. I ended up finding a 330 coupe with a blown head gasket. It at least runs enough to move around the driveway until I can dig into it.
That is true. Wonder why they haven't hauled it to lkq?

·
Registered
753 Posts
As long as he had the title, a key can be had without much issue.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Who cares about a key, lol, drill the steering lock and the EWS delete the DME if you need it to run and drive otherwise there are way more than $400 in parts, especially touring parts in that car. Cats alone are worth north of $500.

·
Registered
2001 325i Touring. 5-speed manual. Formerly automatic.
338 Posts
Who cares about a key, lol, drill the steering lock and the EWS delete the DME if you need it to run and drive otherwise there are way more than $400 in parts, especially touring parts in that car. Cats alone are worth north of $500.
Finding parts for the touring is no jokes. Just the stuff in the trunk / tailgate area is almost enough to make the effort.

·
Registered
'04 325i, '02 325iT
1,055 Posts
Here's another one with Natural Brown, non-sport though and the rest of the car needs some work.

5321 - 5340 of 5355 Posts