E46 Fanatics Forum banner
5201 - 5220 of 5261 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Anybody selling one that’s efficiently a shell? Wouldn’t mind saving one that’s been burnt up, french fries and gummy bears in the Florida sun. The ultimate 3 series white-trashy sleeper suburban utility vehicle.

·
Registered
4 Posts

·
Registered
'04 325i, '02 325iT
1,013 Posts
Here's another touring that just popped up on BAT. Not the most desirable spec, but really low miles at only 33k.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Here's another touring that just popped up on BAT. Not the most desirable spec, but really low miles at only 33k.

Looks like a big city car that was parked outside a lot. Rusty underside, worn seat bolster, peeling A-pilar, and wire holding one of the front grills in place.

Peeling paint on the mirror looks like a poor repair. Low miles, but it doesn't really look well cared for.

·
Registered
20 Posts

This was the typical E46 wagon that dealers had in stock in that era, perfect for the soccer mom to haul Buffy and Dexter to private school. Loaded, all wheel drive, and automatic.

·
Premium Member
2003 330cic, 2003 325iT
7,303 Posts

·
Ironman
01 330iT 6MT, 98 M Roadster
5,121 Posts

This one is going to be interesting to watch. Not a particularly desirable combination. Prior tourings that commanded high prices were generally far more desirable. It will interesting to see if this goes for a more pedestrian amount. I'm actually rather surprised to see this made it to BAT. The low miles really are not attractive on this car. So what? My 272k miles car is in better shape and still has zero squeaks or rattles.

·
Ironman
5,121 Posts
This one is going to be interesting to watch. Not a particularly desirable combination. Prior tourings that commanded high prices were generally far more desirable. It will interesting to see if this goes for a more pedestrian amount. I'm actually rather surprised to see this made it to BAT. The low miles really are not attractive on this car. So what? My 272k miles car is in better shape and still has zero squeaks or rattles.
Holy crap! Never mind! With 5 days to go it's already at more than I would consider paying for it.

·
Premium Member
2003 330cic, 2003 325iT
7,303 Posts
Holy crap! Never mind! With 5 days to go, it's already at more than I would consider paying for it.
$4k is too much? Or am I looking at the wrong one? That would be cheap around here.

·
Ironman
5,121 Posts
$4k is too much? Or am I looking at the wrong one? That would be cheap around here.
Absolutely considering the spec and condition. I know the miles are low, but like I said, so what? I would expect much better condition for those miles, so that issue is meaningless.

5201 - 5220 of 5261 Posts