BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

4561 - 4579 of 4579 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey Everyone, i want a project E46 Touring. It doesnt need to run or even have a clean title. Im looking for cheap. this will be a caged race car. send PMs if you have leads. thanks!!

Reactions: George Hill

·
Registered
252 Posts
I posted my 330i Touring for sale on this forum.

Feel free to jump over to this thread to discuss.

·
Registered
12 Posts
your touring is too nice for what i'm wanting to do!. thanks for the post

·
Registered
'04 325i, '02 325iT
644 Posts

·
Registered
'04 325i, '02 325iT
644 Posts
Agreed! That price seems really good considering how nicely the car presents.
Yeah someone is going to get a pretty great deal on that car.

The ad mentions it has RARE LED Umnitza tail lights...

I found these still avialable...are they the same?

It looks like he kept the OEM inner lights on the hatch and swapped the outer lights to the euro LED style. Looks like they could be slightly different though. The ones on the red car look like the round LED pattern you'd see on a coupe. The ones advertised on the website (black wagon) look more rectangular and have a reflector band between the top of the LED's and the clear turn signal.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Agreed! That price seems really good considering how nicely the car presents.
Thank you! I am the owner of the Wagon. Talking about the taillight, the previous owner told me it is from umnitza but I'm pretty sure the inner is OEM.

and yes, it is missing some cube trim and steering wheel. 😅

·
Registered
'04 325i, '02 325iT
644 Posts
Thank you! I am the owner of the Wagon. Talking about the taillight, the previous owner told me it is from umnitza but I'm pretty sure the inner is OEM.

and yes, it is missing some cube trim and steering wheel. 😅
Awesome! I've also got a red wagon and I'm working towards building it into a ZHP much like what you've got. I just picked up some wheels yesterday and interior and bumpers are probably next. Your car looks fantastic and I'm surprised it hasn't already sold. You should have no problem getting your asking price.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Awesome! I've also got a red wagon and I'm working towards building it into a ZHP much like what you've got. I just picked up some wheels yesterday and interior and bumpers are probably next. Your car looks fantastic and I'm surprised it hasn't already sold. You should have no problem getting your asking price.
Trust me, there are TONS of lowballer out there. BTW, waiting to see your build!

·
Registered
252 Posts
I posted my 330i Touring for sale on this forum.

Feel free to jump over to this thread to discuss.

I have done some research and I can arrange professional transport to Seattle for ~$700 USD, in case anyone is interested to import

·
Registered
3,089 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
It's basically just painted plastic and very cheap feeling. The set I found also wasn't complete, but I didn't feel it to be anything special after closely examining a piece.

Yes, trim like this is just plastic - but a decent option for someone that really wanted to get away from a wood trim

I managed to pick up brushed aluminum trim for my 330 Touring, and it's nice to have less plastic in the car but also have a modern look.

For what it's worth, you don't need to find trim from a Touring, since the Sedan trim would also fit.

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
My wife likes the flat painted trim in her touring because it doesn't have any glare, all the wood with it's gloss finishes always blind her.
I totally agree with that. I've been in some cars that had horrible glare at times off the glossy or chrome trim pieces. I have an extra set of trim that's wrapped in a matte finish vinyl and the orginal wood trim is wrapped up and stashed away.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

4561 - 4579 of 4579 Posts