BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

4561 - 4574 of 4574 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey Everyone, i want a project E46 Touring. It doesnt need to run or even have a clean title. Im looking for cheap. this will be a caged race car. send PMs if you have leads. thanks!!

Reactions: George Hill

·
Registered
251 Posts
I posted my 330i Touring for sale on this forum.

Feel free to jump over to this thread to discuss.

·
Registered
12 Posts
your touring is too nice for what i'm wanting to do!. thanks for the post

·
Registered
'04 325i, '02 325iT
641 Posts

·
Registered
'04 325i, '02 325iT
641 Posts
Agreed! That price seems really good considering how nicely the car presents.
Yeah someone is going to get a pretty great deal on that car.

The ad mentions it has RARE LED Umnitza tail lights...

I found these still avialable...are they the same?

It looks like he kept the OEM inner lights on the hatch and swapped the outer lights to the euro LED style. Looks like they could be slightly different though. The ones on the red car look like the round LED pattern you'd see on a coupe. The ones advertised on the website (black wagon) look more rectangular and have a reflector band between the top of the LED's and the clear turn signal.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Agreed! That price seems really good considering how nicely the car presents.
Thank you! I am the owner of the Wagon. Talking about the taillight, the previous owner told me it is from umnitza but I'm pretty sure the inner is OEM.

and yes, it is missing some cube trim and steering wheel. 😅

·
Registered
'04 325i, '02 325iT
641 Posts
Thank you! I am the owner of the Wagon. Talking about the taillight, the previous owner told me it is from umnitza but I'm pretty sure the inner is OEM.

and yes, it is missing some cube trim and steering wheel. 😅
Awesome! I've also got a red wagon and I'm working towards building it into a ZHP much like what you've got. I just picked up some wheels yesterday and interior and bumpers are probably next. Your car looks fantastic and I'm surprised it hasn't already sold. You should have no problem getting your asking price.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Awesome! I've also got a red wagon and I'm working towards building it into a ZHP much like what you've got. I just picked up some wheels yesterday and interior and bumpers are probably next. Your car looks fantastic and I'm surprised it hasn't already sold. You should have no problem getting your asking price.
Trust me, there are TONS of lowballer out there. BTW, waiting to see your build!

·
Registered
251 Posts
I posted my 330i Touring for sale on this forum.

Feel free to jump over to this thread to discuss.

I have done some research and I can arrange professional transport to Seattle for ~$700 USD, in case anyone is interested to import

4561 - 4574 of 4574 Posts