BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

4521 - 4540 of 4574 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Yes, crack pipe for sure. Saw that and shared with a few people how ludicrous it is.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
IMHO, given that car is not a Sport Evolution, I appraise at $100K, not a penny more.

Please excuse brevity and / or grammatical errors - iPhone

·
Registered
'04 325i, '02 325iT
641 Posts
2003 325xi
Black on Black
Auto
Non-Sport
Premium Package
190k - Blown head gasket project car
No price listed, Make an offer. Could probably pick this one up for a couple hundred bucks. Sounds like he might be parting out if you need any black interior pieces.

·
Registered
'04 325i, '02 325iT
641 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
https://www.hemmings.com/auction/2004-bmw-325i

Looks like fun... Imola, ZHP look, Manual, Twin Screw. Needs wheels IMO

Didn't know that you could select special colors when I ordered mine, but I wouldn't have paid $2000 for paint anyway. $475 for Metallic Paint was bad enough.

I didn't know that Hemmings had an auction site like BAT. I wonder if it would bring more money there?

If I was selling it, I would take the Supercharger, Exhaust, and Gauges all off and put on ZHP Wheels to complete the ZHP look.
The resale value is in the special paint color and I think that some buyers would worry about the extra stress that the drivetrain has had. At some point original, "unmolested" cars always bring more money.

Then again, if you could get it for a reasonable price, converting it to a ZHP drivetrain, Interior Parts, Shadow Line, Exhaust, Wheels, Brakes, and Suspension would be a really nice, rare car.

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
One-Owner, Supercharged, Five-Speed 2004 BMW 325i Touring

Looks like fun... Imola, ZHP look, Manual, Twin Screw. Needs wheels IMO
Neat overall, though a few details seem slightly overlooked, which is surprising. Like the zipties apparently holding the crooked oil cooler on. If that's a catch can in the drug bin the heater hoses aren't up to task, though it may also be a reservoir for the intercooler. I do like the hose pass though setup to the drug bin. Will be fun to watch where this one ends up.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Neat overall, though a few details seem slightly overlooked, which is surprising. Like the zipties apparently holding the crooked oil cooler on. If that's a catch can in the drug bin the heater hoses aren't up to task, though it may also be a reservoir for the intercooler. I do like the hose pass though setup to the drug bin. Will be fun to watch where this one ends up.
And that crooked 335i badge would be the first thing to go...

·
2,393 Posts
That car should 100% absolutely be bought by someone like Obioban or NextelBuddy who already own Imola Red Ms and converted. There is no other logical use. Matching M3 stables rule.

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
I dunno, I can kinda get behind keeping it as-is with it's rarity and story. Although a full conversion would kinda finish the story...such a tough call!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Listing already removed; not surprised. If it’s in anywhere near decent shape what a find. 50 miles from me might as well be 5,000 thanks to Covid the border is closed otherwise I’d have been up there this afternoon.

·
Premium Member
2003 330cic, 2003 325iT
4,464 Posts
Here is a solid find:

Clearly the seller is fed up, but I suspect that $400 for a recovered headliner, $150 in intake parts, some mussing with the axle boot, and everything would be sorted. Bet you could get it for $3k.

4521 - 4540 of 4574 Posts