BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

4121 - 4140 of 4479 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Is that the one they called the Hammer back in the day? So bad arse. Love it.
Different car (the Hammer was created by AMG, which at the time operated independently of M-B), though this is obviously still bad ass. I prefer it, actually, since it's more subtle about the whole 'wolf-in-sheep's-clothing' thing.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Different car (the Hammer was created by AMG, which at the time operated independently of M-B), though this is obviously still bad ass. I prefer it, actually, since it's more subtle about the whole 'wolf-in-sheep's-clothing' thing.
You are correct, sir. I Googled it and agree with you on the subtlety of the E500 vs. the AMG car.

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Sorry I don't have much more info, but this is what I got from a buddy's son who was considering this. RWD, 5 mt, decent color combo, looks fairly low on options, lower miles. He said it beeds a few things, but didn't elaborate. Price is right depending on what those few things are. Not on FB to find the actual link, but this should hopefully give people enough to track it down.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/cto/d/san-diego-2003-bmw-325it-wagon/7095106223.html

Seems like a nice white 325iT with black sports seats and PDC for $2000.
It's cheap because it was definitely in some kind of front end impact. Bumper is all banged up, missing the RF bumper trim, both pieces of trim under the headlights are missing, and I'd worry what else is hiding on that RF corner you can't see in the pics. May still be a decent buy if the damage is all superficial. That could be a good tool to get the price down further on a car with a very desirable color combination.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Sorry I don't have much more info, but this is what I got from a buddy's son who was considering this. RWD, 5 mt, decent color combo, looks fairly low on options, lower miles. He said it beeds a few things, but didn't elaborate. Price is right depending on what those few things are. Not on FB to find the actual link, but this should hopefully give people enough to track it down.

I tried contacting them but got no answer. Body looks pretty good in pictures.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hello Guys..

I will have a Silver on Gray Touring for sale soon.

2002 M56 SULEV wagon, with a manual swap.

ZHP Bumper, ZHP Wheels, H&R Springs on Bilsteins. 226k miles. Clean title. Pics will be up once she is ready.

·
Registered
548 Posts
What's the thought on selling a car right now? I need to move my ZHP to a new home, but haven't listed it as I wasn't sure if people were buying right now? I know most of us who post on this thread or more just looking to look, but what about the guys who are actively looking? Thoughts?

·
Registered
300 Posts
What's the thought on selling a car right now? I need to move my ZHP to a new home, but haven't listed it as I wasn't sure if people were buying right now? I know most of us who post on this thread or more just looking to look, but what about the guys who are actively looking? Thoughts?
I would think a ZHP is always in demand, but it’s probably not a good time to sell. What are the specs on the car? If it’s your red one I don’t think it would be that hard to sell but I would expect some lowball offers based on all the uncertainty right now.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Im still actively looking but nothing good in my area. The prices are all over the place and most of the cars are junk. Trashed interiors, rusty exteriors, very high mileage and they are not selling and understandably so.
I see **** ones as low as $1500 and clean ones as high as $8000 without upgrades.

4121 - 4140 of 4479 Posts