BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

3781 - 3800 of 4538 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
I've been considering getting one of those for a couple of years now. But they only come in blue and I haven't' seen any other similar ones with style 135 wheels that I could swap out. If the price wasn't so crazy I'd buy one and disassemble it, paint it red and add a bunch of LED's to it.
Shame that its close to $200. Would be a fun thing to have on the desk.

·
Registered
3,011 Posts
This one looks a little rough but is cheap.

https://milwaukee.craigslist.org/cto/d/milwaukee-2001-bmw/7022006388.html

2001, Listing shows photo with 325xi on the tailgage, but has prefacelift front end?
Silver/Black
mileage unknown
$1,200
Yup, 2001 saw the first 325 badging for the e46 but was still pre-facelift. 2002 was first year for the facelift.

A little rough indeed. Engine is good, the rest of it not so much. Looks like some pretty gnarly rust hiding behind the skirts. It does have a black interior going for it.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
198 Posts
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/276124056653527/

Happy thanksgiving longroof landlubbers!

Here’s a slightly overpriced OB over natty brown for sale in MA.

I can check it out for you if you give me the natty brown interior

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Seems like a decent price if its not a rust bucket and has had any maintenance done to it. Interior looks like its in great condition. I really want mudflaps for my car!

·
Ironman
01 330iT 6MT, 98 M Roadster
4,946 Posts
I really want mudflaps for my car!
I do as well. Just after buying my car I put them on my "wish list." A couple of weeks later, when I was thinking of getting a set, they became NLA. Trying to find a good used set has been nigh on impossible. :(

·
Registered
772 Posts
Ah, the redheaded middle child. Nice but I'm unconvinced it's better than an E46. Also doesn't have the charm of the E30.

I had (an E36 M3) and loved one, too.

·
Registered
551 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Ah, the redheaded middle child. Nice but I'm unconvinced it's better than an E46. Also doesn't have the charm of the E30.

I had (an E36 M3) and loved one, too.
The back of it looks like a minivan. Crazy how thin those D pillars are. I'm also stunned that an E36 had rear PDC.

·
Registered
45 Posts

Hey guys, I haven’t put this on the market yet, but giving this forum first dibs before listing it.

$3,500

Clear title
325i
RWD
Black on black
Sport package

Message me for any information and can ship nationwide at an affordable rate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
538 Posts

Hey guys, I haven’t put this on the market yet, but giving this forum first dibs before listing it.

$3,500

Clear title
325i
RWD
Black on black
Sport package

Message me for any information and can ship nationwide at an affordable rate.
Looks promising!

3781 - 3800 of 4538 Posts