BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
218 Posts
That's the best touch up pen I've ever seen. Usually it looks raised up higher than the rest of the paint and you'd usually be better off to have done nothing. But that looks good.
 

·
...and I'd be all shiny..
Joined
·
1,835 Posts
ByeByeM said:
That's the best touch up pen I've ever seen. Usually it looks raised up higher than the rest of the paint and you'd usually be better off to have done nothing. But that looks good.
I agree, thats some nice work!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,465 Posts
is it as easy as it looks? do you just color in the messed up paint and let it dry? or is there more involved?

also, i checked there website and they have bright red listed for 2002, not electric red... anything i can do about that?
 

·
Europrojektz Malaysia
Joined
·
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
DropTopBM said:
is it as easy as it looks? do you just color in the messed up paint and let it dry? or is there more involved?

also, i checked there website and they have bright red listed for 2002, not electric red... anything i can do about that?
It's really that easy, just color in the scratched area.

Open your hood and look for the color code on the right side. My car said "Helrot 314" and not bright red.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
961 Posts
Is there really a difference between Bright Red and Helrot 314??? :dunno:

Casanova said:


It's really that easy, just color in the scratched area.

Open your hood and look for the color code on the right side. My car said "Helrot 314" and not bright red.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,226 Posts
wow, that looks good!:thumbup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
138 Posts
Where do you get the pen? Also Japon Red is Bright Red

Where do you get the pen
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
444 Posts
Lookin good :thumbup: I think I'll have to get me one of those pens
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
149 Posts
Helrot -translation

In german-

Hell = bright
Rot = red

matthew
 

·
OG Moderator Extraordinaire
Joined
·
6,279 Posts
how big is it and how much touchup paint would you say it stores? is it enough for a couple uses, a bunch of uses, a LOT of uses?


seems like a good deal for $16! :thumbup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
508 Posts
Re: Helrot -translation

BahnBorn330i said:
In german-

Hell = bright
Rot = red

matthew
Thanks Matthew, I was starting to think it was a German genital disease :eek: :puke:

Just ordered a pen for myself!! Thanks for the write-up, Casanova!
 

·
Europrojektz Malaysia
Joined
·
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
B said:
how big is it and how much touchup paint would you say it stores? is it enough for a couple uses, a bunch of uses, a LOT of uses?


seems like a good deal for $16! :thumbup:
enough for a lot of uses. the pen is as large as a whiteboard marker.
 

·
Europrojektz Malaysia
Joined
·
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
als00328ci said:
Is there really a difference between Bright Red and Helrot 314??? :dunno:

I guess for electric red you just have to check and match up the numbers if electric red is not listed on their website
 
1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Top