BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 279 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know i posted this thread before but now im posting it with picture for all those who didnt beilve

crazy ****ing night....so my girlfriend had a kickback last night at her house. an hour after i arrive a kid in a brand new 08 m3 shows up...car doesnt even have 1000 miles on it yet...so me and 2 others decide to go for a little ride in it...car was ridiculously loud and fast....so we go up and down a hill a few times to warm the car up...then the genius decides to put it in M mode....he floores it up the hill...****ing fastest **** ever...then he loses control...hopes a curb...car turns sideways...and we end up in someones front yard...everyone walked out though thank god...i think my thumb is broken and i have a bruise on my collar bone from the seat belt. BMW crash system was amazing...i dont know how anyone could survive that we were probably going 60 mph....

and here are my injuries..

·
Registered
192 Posts
DAMN. Future stun drivers. Good to see you guys alive.

On the other hand the kid should have not taken "Racecars shouldn***8217;t be confined to racetracks" literally......

·
Registered
851 Posts
Freakin nuts! 10/10

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
y we ran and **** like that...they werent very nice about it...took my phone and started reading all my texts and going through my contacts and ****
cops hate everyone always wanna mess someones day up LOL...your friend is pretty stupid doing that in a place with a lot of houses...be careful glad you werent seriously hurt and hopefully he has insuarence and learns a big lesson..time and place for everything bro...nice car too.:cry:

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
thats good that you'er ok but besides that the crash is ****ing awesome

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
damn,

that must have sucked Royally. I am glad you all are safe.

a hell of a lesson to learn from all involved i imagine. it was incredibly stupid to push a car like he did in a RESIDENTIAL AREA. there is a Time and place for that. he just gave the authorities more evidence against those who are responsible with HorsePower.

yeah

thanks for sharing

·
Modifiziertes ///Mitglied
27,078 Posts
Crazy crash. I'm happy you guys are okay and noone got hurt. Your friend should never drive a car with that kind of power again, if he's not mature enough to control it and do that kind of stuff in populated areas :tsk:

Besides all that, the crash looks funny to hell :rofl:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Glad you guys made it out ok.

Sad to see a m3 go :(

1 - 20 of 279 Posts