E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, new to the forum...
Wanted to if I could get contact information to reputable BMW repair shops in the Toronto (GTA) area.
I've found two shops and the dealership..., I need to find a shop that is trusted and recommended without hesitation.
I'm sure you all Bimmer owners know, labor is the most costly part of any repairs...

Thus, if you live in this area and know a reasonable mechanic..? I would appreciate the info...

·
Registered
64 Posts
I know a guy who owns a e46 and has a reputable shop
I always go there ... I dont know about prices cuz I havent compared much but he knows his stuff around it

Dixie/Eglinton area

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
///M, I like to obtain that info., if you don't mind..?
Dixie/Eglinton ...!!! Close to the BMW dealership..!!!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Go and visit Steve (known as Dr. BMW) at Bavarian Motors on Woodbine just south of the 407.
They are located at 7643 Woodbine Ave,unit #6.
While you're there, have a look at the exotic works of Raven Performance.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I need a placed that would change my OILS...( Engine, Tranny n Breaks). For a reasonable price..., meaning less than what the dealership would ask for...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Euro Auto Centre
416 763 5908
401 Weston Rd

www.euroautocentre.com

Tell them Omar sent you. I know them personally, honest - which is hard to get. Not rock bottom prices but avg. but main point honest. I bought mine from them and know them for years.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Euro Auto Centre
416 763 5908
401 Weston Rd

www.euroautocentre.com

Tell them Omar sent you. I know them personally, honest - which is hard to get. Not rock bottom prices but avg. but main point honest. I bought mine from them and know them for years.
Thanks oates...
That's what I've been looking for.
Tel.#, address and name...
I'll check them out soon.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Absolutely AutoTrend on Broadview. They work almost exclusively on BMWs and on any given day you'll find 3-4 e46s on site. Plus Don is a funny/sarcastic guy. 100% recommend.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts