E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys...saw this ad on tv this morning. It guarantees that it will increase our gas mileage and produce some extra HP. I doubt it that it will give gains as stated on TV...but the gas mileage might be worth it in the long run.

Any of you guys have this or tried it. Let me know.

TIA....:thumbup:

http://www.myauto.tv/tornado/

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
jessem...i did and i couldn't find anything. I found alot of info on Tornado Body kits....lol.. If you can find the thread, then please post it.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
It's been found that the thing is a total scam. Someone on here tried it and they said it actually decreased their performance

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks guys...enough said...lol..i will save my money for something else then....

thanks again....

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Hey guys, I have one on my Lincoln navigator, and it does work. it doesnt make a huge difference, but on the navigator when you use 12 mpg to 16 its an improvement. I dont think I would put that on my E46, and I would say that its not worth $70. Im not surprised that someone else has comeout with a cheaper one. they dont look expensive at all.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Keeferno said:
It's been found that the thing is a total scam. Someone on here tried it and they said it actually decreased their performance
That really sucks to hear. I had my hopes up that it was something we can all benefit from. Oh wells. :liar: :liar: :liar:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts