E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought this car last fall. It was stock then. Thought I'd share a few pics of the changes.

Mods: KWV2, Powerslot, TMS Sways/Camber plates, BMW Perf Intake/Strut bar, Powerflex bushings, 3.38 diff, headers, Magnaflow, Spaarco seat, OZ Alleggerita HLT 17x8.5, 5mm spacer, Dunlop Direzza Star Spec 255/40 on all corners. Smoked corners, eagle eye led tails, oem M3 mirrors and roof wrapped in carbon fiber vinyl. I'm probably forgetting some stuff.

Just starting to autocross the car and playing around on open lapping days at the local 1.6 mile road course... Hope to get into more competitive events in the near future.

·
Registered
596 Posts
nice.
i'm thinking of going back to my 17s; going to pull them out of the warehouse and clean them up, anyway.

·
Sienna Red Coupe
6,505 Posts
Great set up man. Got to love how heavy the steering becomes with 255s on the front. Do you daily drive like that?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Great set up man. Got to love how heavy the steering becomes with 255s on the front. Do you daily drive like that?
I don't daily drive it only because I have a company car. I wouldn't hesitate to daily drive it though.. the steering does have more weight to it, I honestly wish I could make it even heavier...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts