E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Top2Bottom
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up guys....got the springs today.... installed them tonight... Front has dropped about an 1.25" so its got about .25" left to settle....and the back still has about .75" to settle.... So im still waiting on them to settle...

it had to damn rain too...so when i took the car to my buddys lift.....it got blasted with dirt....

im cleaning and ill have better pics...but here is a preview.....

before....

Attachments

·
Top2Bottom
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
here is the afte pic it was dark out...and this is the only one that turned out half way decent.... and im still waiting on them to settle a lil bit....

but so far i am pleased.........

Attachments

·
INDEED
1,130 Posts
what kinda lift does your friend have? And how much would a lift be? Thanks

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
I get mine installed on Tuesday :pimpin:

Post more pics... Please

:thumbup:

·
Top2Bottom
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks guys.....

the lift is actualy a air lift... and its actualy very convienent.... though...its a ***** gettin the car on and off of it... wasnt so bad gettin it on....but after putting the springs on and then the intial lowering of the car we had to use boards and what not to get thedamn thing off..... because the lift doesnt recess into the ground.... I dont know the price....my buddy has had that as long as i can remember....

the weather is supposed to break today...so hopefully we can get some pics today or later tonight....i dont know.....

thanks again....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts