E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Top2Bottom
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up guys.... here are some pics we took today.... i havnt posted pics of the green eclipse that we did yet so here they are....

also my car is here too with more pics of my UUC V.2 spring set.... once again im still waiting on them to settle out...

enjoy guys

comment, criticisms and suggestions are greatly appreciated...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Holy crap is that green! Good pics though, it's like steak and rice :D

·
Top2Bottom
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Keeferno said:
Holy crap is that green! Good pics though, it's like steak and rice :D
lol...nice...

yeah its defenlty green.... lol... its funny though cause the two dudes are brothers and they picked colors on like the complete opposite sides of the color charts...and then mine is right in the middle... and i thought that mine would look just stupid next to them....and it actualy doesnt it looks alot better than i thought....

thanks

kevin

·
Top2Bottom
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i really do hate that term....especialy used on cars that have alot of work put into them..... yeah the term fits to a car badged with type R stickers and its not.... i dont know ahh well.... not flamming just stating my opinion....

anywase... thanks again guys

kevin

·
Resident Biznatch Slapper
269 Posts
The 330 looks good. The others are a little to "Fast and Furious" for me. To each his own I guess.

·
Top2Bottom
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
playinJ30 said:
"I need NOS, two of the big ones. And Harry.... I need it tonight"
lol.... thats great....

and sides are commin..... i was sort of skeptical about the whole body kit deal after doing the eclipse and prelude after the horrifying pain that we went through getting those on.... so i decided to order just the front and see the fit and finish and it was great..... sides and back are on the way!!!! or at least soonto be on the way....lol....

thanks guys...kevin

·
St. Louis BMW Fanatic
6,696 Posts
Looking good. I think it's cool you can appreciate all forms of car modding. While the imports are not really my sytle; I can certainly respect the time, effort, and creativity that goes into them.

Great pics. :D

·
Registered
37 Posts
playinJ30 said:
"I need NOS, two of the big ones. And Harry.... I need it tonight"
haha......... :D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts