BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just felt like posting pics of my car and my friends car... the pics are crap because my friend forgot his camera and we had to use a shi ty one... anyways this is my car before its going to undergo stage 5... Stage one was rims and cleaning up exterior, stage 2 was interior, stage 3 was my ice, stage 4 was performance, and now im going to do my kit... i think im going with the new acs kit for the 04s... my friends car is a 2004 350z... it has exhaust, intake, lowering springs, stopteck discs, pioneer flipout and some other stuff... the sound this car makes is ridiculous! He just got the rims put on this weekend, they are Rial Daytonas in 19 x 9 and 19 x 10, he has a 3 inch step lip in the back, he might be upgrading to 19 x 11 soon with a 4 inch lip... anyways enough talking here are the pics, sorry they are crappy i promise better pics soon....
o btw if anyone is interested in rial wheels hook me up, my friend is the official distributor for them in the US... they are amazing wheels i want to get some soon for myself... :str8pimpi

·
Registered
372 Posts
nice rides...but i rather have your car then the Z, besides, all 350z drivers i dont give a **** what anyone says, are the cockiest mother****ers around and they think they can beat any car

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
dont get me wrong, I love our cars, but I will always have a spot for the 350Z. that thing looks bad :bow: you both have very nice looking cars

·
Registered
202 Posts
a dude, i had no idea you knew my cuzin giorgio. Yea he just put on sat. I had them on my 325. Im commin up to his house on sat. Ive been meaning to check out your car for a while bro.

pimpn04coupe said:
Just felt like posting pics of my car and my friends car... the pics are crap because my friend forgot his camera and we had to use a shi ty one... anyways this is my car before its going to undergo stage 5... Stage one was rims and cleaning up exterior, stage 2 was interior, stage 3 was my ice, stage 4 was performance, and now im going to do my kit... i think im going with the new acs kit for the 04s... my friends car is a 2004 350z... it has exhaust, intake, lowering springs, stopteck discs, pioneer flipout and some other stuff... the sound this car makes is ridiculous! He just got the rims put on this weekend, they are Rial Daytonas in 19 x 9 and 19 x 10, he has a 3 inch step lip in the back, he might be upgrading to 19 x 11 soon with a 4 inch lip... anyways enough talking here are the pics, sorry they are crappy i promise better pics soon....
o btw if anyone is interested in rial wheels hook me up, my friend is the official distributor for them in the US... they are amazing wheels i want to get some soon for myself... :str8pimpi

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Qnemkz said:
a dude, i had no idea you knew my cuzin giorgio. Yea he just put on sat. I had them on my 325. Im commin up to his house on sat. Ive been meaning to check out your car for a while bro.
hahah yea i was in the car when u called him and asked about me posting the pics... yea giorgios car is ridiuculously pimp i love his rims so much on his car, it looks so aggresive, the picture dont do them justice.... as far as someone asking about the rims... they are 2pc rims, they come in black and silver finish, and come with a flat lip as well... they are very sick rims, i think in the future im gonna get myself a set with black centers with a 3inch lip in rear :wow: hes getin an add on lip kit as well his car is goign to be amazing... anyways im going to take new pics soon when i get the other camera...

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Pinoy_Nico said:
nice rides...but i rather have your car then the Z, besides, all 350z drivers i dont give a **** what anyone says, are the cockiest mother****ers around and they think they can beat any car
actually that would refer to IS300s :p

·
Registered
702 Posts
Pinoy_Nico said:
:werd: so fukin money on thattt...

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol u guys are funny... my friend isnt cocky at all... his car is amazingly fast and he knows it... but he doesnt act cocky... and yes his car could beat alot of cars, including 90% of the non m3s on this forum lol

·
Registered
0 Posts
Pinoy_Nico said:
I have to co-sign this statement. I feel the same way (not tryin' to flame). I recently learned that the 350Z is now the best selling sports car in the US. This spot was owned by the Corvette for years. Just goes to show how over-played the 350Z really is. Oh, nice Bimmer to.

By the way, I just joined the board (hello everyone). I'll be posting pics of my E46 soon! PEACE!

-Carlos

·
Registered
202 Posts
Haha, well yea my cuz isnt cocky at all guys. his car is just fast as hell. The rial family is buliding up. You guys better all hop on the bandwagin, contact me if you wanna kno pricing etc.... But pimpn04, your car is sik 2. i didnt know the 2 of you go to the same school. if i come up this weekend and crash at G's well meet up for dinna or somethin.

pimpn04coupe said:
lol u guys are funny... my friend isnt cocky at all... his car is amazingly fast and he knows it... but he doesnt act cocky... and yes his car could beat alot of cars, including 90% of the non m3s on this forum lol

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lol i wish that was my house, we drove up the street to take pics because my house is on a hill... i wish that was my house lol

·
booo for body roll.
3,435 Posts
what exhaust is that, borla?

i guess since i am classified cocky i will give you a cocky response.

yes. the 350 is the best spelling sports car. and yes, one might think it's overplayed.

but you're forgetting something, you drive an e46. also ranked as one of the top selling luxury cars in its segment. so don't look at things so one sided. because an e46 is not a rare car in anyway. it too has become "over played"

it was a nice attempt on trying to rag on the 350z. i'll give you... 1.5 pats on the back.

anyways. my regular tone:
personally, i don't think the 350 is the fastest car on the road. i don't drive like it's the fastest car, and my attitude towards it isnot that its the fastest car on the road. sure, it's quick. but hey, my 330 was quick too. there will always be tension between two people who drive two different cars because each will have their own opinion as to what is better. sad thing is, we often find each other comparing two irrelevant things. the 350 is made to be a little quicker than the 330. the 330 is made to be more luxurious than the 350. the cars were not made to compete with each other. yet i always find a few of the e46 owners trying to compare their car to the 350z in these ways and also vice versa. big deal. give it a rest. both are great cars. thats why i own both. thats why you'll find e46 owners goin to 350s and 350 owners goin to e46s.

·
Registered
740 Posts
jun14scr said:
what exhaust is that, borla?

i guess since i am classified cocky i will give you a cocky response.

yes. the 350 is the best spelling sports car. and yes, one might think it's overplayed.

but you're forgetting something, you drive an e46. also ranked as one of the top selling luxury cars in its segment. so don't look at things so one sided. because an e46 is not a rare car in anyway. it too has become "over played"

it was a nice attempt on trying to rag on the 350z. i'll give you... 1.5 pats on the back.

anyways. my regular tone:
personally, i don't think the 350 is the fastest car on the road. i don't drive like it's the fastest car, and my attitude towards it isnot that its the fastest car on the road. sure, it's quick. but hey, my 330 was quick too. there will always be tension between two people who drive two different cars because each will have their own opinion as to what is better. sad thing is, we often find each other comparing two irrelevant things. the 350 is made to be a little quicker than the 330. the 330 is made to be more luxurious than the 350. the cars were not made to compete with each other. yet i always find a few of the e46 owners trying to compare their car to the 350z in these ways and also vice versa. big deal. give it a rest. both are great cars. thats why i own both. thats why you'll find e46 owners goin to 350s and 350 owners goin to e46s.
Still doesn't explain why they are so damn cocky....I'm not surprised its the best selling sports car because its Dirt cheap compared to all the others that are any real competition in the segment...Come on what else is a sports car that's near 30k...

I'll give you the answer: Its the Mazda Miata.

As for the cars in the pics the 330ci is sick. I'm feelin the rims and I saw that sh*t in person @ a UCLA meet and its hot. As for the Z those wheels(not dissing just my opinion) are hideous. It would look a lot better with another set of wheels like Volk or something less meshy.

my .02. Pimpin keep up the good work playa...very sick Whip

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thanks man... ur ride is pimp too... well gotta meet at another meet man... gotta have another meet soon i get my license back friday im down for a meet anytime... but yea jun14... i never hated on the z, nor do i compare them... i love the z, its fast as fock and built for performance, the 330 is built for a classy comfortable ride with a sense of performance... im not really into performance so i went for my car... but i freakin love this guys z, its so fat

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
this thread has become useless.. yu fuks just criticize :blah: no ones wants to hear what you think about 350zs in general.. they were just sharing some pics... sh*tty pics at that... quit the fukin hating.. give the car its props

1 - 20 of 29 Posts