BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up guys i took a couple of new pics today of my brothers car. i got a couple new mods that im waiting for as of right now but because its the vert everything is much harder to get! mods that i have coming right now is full carbon interior, bbk stoptech front and rear in yellow, led smoked tails.and i need a csl trunk very bad!! anybody that has one for the vert for sale let me know. thanks. enjoy.

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Looks great. You should consider a drop as well.

·
Registered
4,330 Posts
needs a way better drop, sorry to say but this ride will look much much better with a bad a$$ drop

what else is going to happen with the ride?

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
needs a way better drop, sorry to say but this ride will look much much better with a bad a$$ drop

what else is going to happen with the ride?
i know, i drop all my other cars. this is my brothers so if he wants a drop then we will see. as of right now i scrape when i get into the driveway! csl trunk,yellowbbks,carbon int, smoked leds.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Do you still have your turbo W202, or did you sell it? I'm a member on club202 and read up on it. I don't have my C230 anymore though. Any plans on getting a hard top?

i still got that *****!lolol! took her out last night! allways puts a smile on my face!!!!:str8pimpi:str8pimpi:str8pimpi:str8pimpi hard top?? yea one day.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
i respect the ride height, we ARE living in nyc - id rather have a scrape free ride!

·
Registered
20,632 Posts
yeap the way that i see thing i feel like its my car. its my younger brother so i take care of him and also i love to customize cars!! i wish i could stop!
damn you must be making bank if your paying for your mods and your bro's. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts