E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i met the previous owners of my car today, theyre like 70!!!they said it was their sunday car, probly never revved it past 2k...haha i took care of that for them

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i met my revious owner a few days ago , he's like 35!!!! he said it was his trip car, probly never crashed once...haha i took care of that for him
that sucks dude i dont know what i would do if i crashed

·
Registered
30,072 Posts
so i met the previous owners of my car today, theyre like 70!!!they said it was their sunday car, probly never revved it past 2k...haha i took care of that for them
That's not very good for the engine. Engine never gets hot enough to burn off carbon deposits and rings don't condition properly for high-RPM use. Engines enjoy good exercise :p In all reality though, your car is likely fine. Just seafoam the sh! out of it.

·
Registered
224 Posts
i met my previous owner at the dealership... he was mid 40s and fu**ed the car all to hell... i took care of that for him... bastard

·
Registered
224 Posts
Didn't meet the previous owner. She died in the car at a traffic stop from cardiac arrest.
your car was a stylish coffin :lmao:

·
Registered
256 Posts
Didn't meet the previous owner. She died in the car at a traffic stop from cardiac arrest.
I don't know if I could drive a car knowing someone had passed away in it. I view it as driving a hearse. That'd just be creepy to me.

I scare myself enough as it is, thinking I'm going to be driving during dead time one night and end up looking in my rear view mirror and see some living dead girl sitting in my back sitting in my back seat.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts