BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few shots I took today 010103... Happy New Year all!

Attachments

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
another

another shot.

Attachments

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
another 1

another 1

Attachments

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hids

shot of the hids

Attachments

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
inside

shot of the inside

Attachments

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
DropTopBM :: Very nice!!

K-white330ci :: The alarm is the new Compustar 2WSS Series with the auto start feature. The auto start works almost like a turbo timer. When you stop the car, you have to pull the e-brake and turn off the car, the car will remain running until you get out of the car, shut the door and then it counts down 5 secs and kills the car, locks the doors and arms the alarm, if your windows are down, it will roll them up, close the sunroof, or the rear windows..etc. This way the car alarm knows that you did not leave the car in a gear, and it also knows the e-brake is set. Since it knows all this, it can auto-start the car anytime.

You can check out more about the alarm here >> http://www.computstar.org/

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
TalaKiss_Mwa :: I upgraded mine with extra stuff, extra LEDS, motion sensor, Proximity, (2) extra sirens in engine bay, (2) pizzeo sirens under dash and total install was $750 which included alarm.

I want to say alarm is like $550 raw, with the add-ons costing from $65 to $100 each, then tack on labor charges.

Took them 8hrs to install this alarm on my car, but very professional job. Took them 35 mins to show me how to work the alarm and LCD remote controller.

Also this alarm has a 6000ft range to the LCD remote..yep over a 1 mile range!!

·
Registered
652 Posts
phat330ci,, how loud is the alarm? i have the oem now and its wack..... did you get one of those screens with the alarm? can you post any pics of what your keychain looks like? is it bad to have the auto start on? it sounds like a sick deal...... esp how it closes the windows etc...... does it still make a chrip & flash the lights like the oem alarm? its all done @ an authorized compustar place right? thanks alot bro

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
TalaKiss_Mwa said:
phat330ci,, how loud is the alarm? i have the oem now and its wack..... did you get one of those screens with the alarm? can you post any pics of what your keychain looks like? is it bad to have the auto start on? it sounds like a sick deal...... esp how it closes the windows etc...... does it still make a chrip & flash the lights like the oem alarm? its all done @ an authorized compustar place right? thanks alot bro

The alarm is freaking loud as SH*T, I had them upgrade the sirens to 2 house alarm sirens, and I can be sitting on the 6th floor, the car be parked in the parking garage, and I can hear it going off. The Sirens inside the car are even louder, and will give you an instant headache if you are inside and they are going off.

I will take some photos of the key chain tonight. It tells you everything, if someone walks by your car, it will chirp at them, and then the LCD remote will alert you and let you know, if someone kicks the tires, it will let you know, display the shock / hammer symbol, etc. When you auto start the car, it shows exhaust smoke coming from the tail pipe on the remote LCD picture.

When you arm and un-arm, the siren chirps once when u arm and chirps twice when you un-arm, you can turn this feature off, the parking lights also flash. You can manually roll down the windows or roll them up. You can also set a timer to auto start the car every 10 mins up to every 3 hrs, run the car till it gets a certain degree in the car then it kills the car.

There is another option you can buy that registers the temp inside the car, and if it gets too hot, can start the car, vent the windows, and turn on the air until the car reaches another temp.

Its also a 2-way alarm, meaning, that if you are going to meet me or wanted to get a hold of you, there is a spot on the front windshield that you knock once, it will chirp the alarm once, and then page me and let me know you are here, and waiting by my car.

Its the pimp of all alarm, the best money can by for a 2-way auto-start alarm system.

I will take some pics of the alarm tonight when I get home to let you check it out.

Yes, it was installed at a authorized Compustar dealer/installer.

·
Suck it easy.............
2,483 Posts
very nice looking ride you got there...the 19x10's looks nuts :thumbup:

those are some bling bling wheels :pimpin:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
jk330i said:
hey those are PHAT wheels.

I would also like to know how you managed to fit them 10s in the rears?
Actually I have not done any modifications to the fenders yet, the rims just bolted right on. Once we put the coils on the car, we will have to roll the rear fenders some, but with stock suspension nothing has been done.

19x8.5 (front ) 19x10 (rear) with 245/35zr 19 (front) and 265/30zr 19 (rear)

·
Registered
652 Posts
bro... thanks alot for all that information w/ith the alarm... im def going to get it... let me know when u have those pics online.. thanks again.

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,702 Posts
Frankie's got a cousin!!!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts