BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After waiting a very long 8 months, my wheels finally arrived. With no time wasted I got the tires mounted and slapped them on. I had to raise the rear 1.5cm and max out the rear camber on stock control arms. I am in need of a really good/aggressive pull to minimize the rubbing. Otherwise I am so happy that they are finally here and on the car. This is the first set of Work Emotion XD9 ever on a E46. Sorry for the iphone pics, I'll update the thread with an official photoshoot soon.

Some other changes I've made have been that I've switched from my FK coilovers to a set of BC Racing coilovers. As well I finally got my oem m3 side skirts painted and installed.

Work Emotion XD9
18x9 +20 215/40/18
18x10 +18 225/40/18

UPDATE! I got the chance to to take some better pictures.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Niiiiceee..... Just curious, what are the spring rates on the BC coils? Would appreciate an info... Doesn't look like you have room to dip in the back :clap:

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone!

Niiiiceee..... Just curious, what are the spring rates on the BC coils? Would appreciate an info... Doesn't look like you have room to dip in the back :clap:
8k, 6k. Right now that really isn't enough as im rubbing hard. I'm looking to get a good pull done soon, to reduce that rubbing.

·
Check us out at CES 2012!
1,190 Posts
Best setup you've had! You're killing it right now, love it!

·
Registered
6,472 Posts
Thanks everyone!

8k, 6k. Right now that really isn't enough as im rubbing hard. I'm looking to get a good pull done soon, to reduce that rubbing.
6k in the rear, with the original spring placement? that is not nearly enough...should be running more like 8k F, 10k rear (450/550 lb/in)

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
28,946 Posts
:drool: :bow:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts