BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do you think the CF roundels are to ricey? they remind me of the colored Honda badges that I hate ever so much. But I think the CF looks really nice, and it might even add a few extra HP, lol.

thanks for the opinion

·
Registered
6,821 Posts
i haev silver ones i think its kinda cool. But its still a sticker. CF ones aren't very cool because its just cf look sticker which makes it twice as bad

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
test

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
4,301 Posts
I like them on Steel grey or black

·
Registered
852 Posts
get it man if you can get the black and white CF from bimmian...so th white part is white CF...I wanted to get that but I didnot want to pay $35 for them

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
I thought they were :thumbdwn: at first but then I saw some rides with it in person and they actually look pretty cool :thumbup: I have put mine on since then and think it looks great! :D

·
Registered
769 Posts
here is mine,i love them tho, coz they kinda different than other CF sticker:thumbup: CF cover blue part, silver cover white part ^_^

Attachments

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
I have them too...

I made them myself...so it isn't perfectly neat...but I think it really looks nice...

·
Registered
154 Posts
im not a fan of CF but i got em on my car they look really cool.. you cant tell its stickers unless you molest the roundel, and you almost cant tell its CF unless you look close. from a distance it just looks like they are black... i HATE the BMW baby blue colour they use :mad: :flipoff:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts