E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
People greetings!!! I wanted to ask that you think of quality aero-kit (bodywork)???
And that at us in Russia speak that it very bad.
Speak that aero-kit (bodywork) does not approach to BMW and to have to work as a file that it has risen on a place, speak that aero-kit (bodywork) is badly pasted.

·
Wohnhafter perverser Mensch
3,238 Posts
Allow me to make an attempt to anser this question. I'm not a big fan of Hamann, but I must admit Hamann bodykits are top-notch in terms of fit and finish.

P.S. Is T.A.T.U. as popular is Russia as they are in the US?

·
Registered
913 Posts
CarboN said:
People greetings!!! I wanted to ask that you think of quality aero-kit (bodywork)???
Speak that aero-kit (bodywork) does not approach to BMW and to have to work as a file that it has risen on a place, speak that aero-kit (bodywork) is badly pasted.
Here is the translation

Greeting from Russia,

Does the Hamann Aero Kit fall short of BMW quality ? Russians think that its fit and finnish sucks! What do you guys think?

:D

·
name's PHIL
5,946 Posts
Re: Re: To owners aero-kit (bodywork) from Hamann. (I from Russia)

eksath said:

Here is the translation

Greeting from Russia,

Does the Hamann Aero Kit fall short of BMW quality ? Russians think that its fit and finnish sucks! What do you guys think?

:D
think u did a pretty good translation w/o flaming anyone..........this is how it should be

·
Banned
613 Posts
HEllo my Russian friends. Well to answer your questions on the quality of the Hamann kit, it does fit perfect. I have hamann full body kit on my 330ci unless the one they sell in Russa is different?:dunno: :dunno: Here's a pic:

Attachments

·
mod bug resistant
600 Posts
CarboN said:
Zdarova! Kak dela v Moskve? Ya uzhe 6 let tam ne bil. :thumbup:

·
Registered
6,371 Posts
David328Ci said:
Allow me to make an attempt to anser this question. I'm not a big fan of Hamann, but I must admit Hamann bodykits are top-notch in terms of fit and finish.

P.S. Is T.A.T.U. as popular is Russia as they are in the US?
no they suck major ass.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts