Votes: 6 13.0%
  • I dont like it, get an MtechII

Votes: 25 54.3%
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says, Im considering getting a hamann front lip spoiler for my stock bumper; what do you think? :dunno:

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for all the comments guys :thumbsup: , I recall a sponsor on here selling hamann replica's made of ABS plastic...can anyone remember who that was? :dunno:

·
I'm hot 'cause I'm fly
5,218 Posts
looks good, but make sure its on there securely, they arent very aerodynamic (very flat faces) so they have a tendancy to, um, rip off.

·
Registered
11,148 Posts
i say do it, but what sides do you have or going with?

·
Registered
19,321 Posts
+1 your going to need new sideskirts and rear add-on for it to flow...but then again I have stock sideskirts with a CSL V.l so I should just shut up...

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
stock sides and stock rear so far, i've been looking for a pic of the hamann rear to PS on my car but cannot find one in silver... any recomendations of skirts / rear bumper setups? Im not 100% sold on the hamann rear add-on yet

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i like the hamann a lot. Did you ever think about the acs?
The ACS is a little too aggressive for my taste, I think it kind of makes the stock sedan bumper look too busy. I really like how the hamann lip makes the stock bumper flow more evenly with all of the lines...:nerd:

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
i ran the hamann front and rear add-on for a while without the sides before i switched front bumpers. stock sideskirts didn't really take away from the look.

·
Banned
1,794 Posts
definitely get it, but if you can, get the rest of the kit too. it looks so good on a sedan!

·
Banned
1,794 Posts
its cool, it flows with the sides really well.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts