BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey im wondering what you guys think i should do ... keep the chrome or black it out?(i mean the rims too) :dunno:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,396 Posts
I think blacking it out would look aggressive and awesome. Also, you should get M3 side view mirrors IMHO.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
arkitectonix said:
I think blacking it out would look aggressive and awesome. Also, you should get M3 side view mirrors IMHO.
thats what i want to do lol im still saving up ... what imho mean? lol and do you know where i can find oem m3 mirrors?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,396 Posts
mrx733 said:
thats what i want to do lol im still saving up ... what imho mean? lol and do you know where i can find oem m3 mirrors?
IMHO = In my humble opion

you can get OEM m3 mirrors from Pacific or Circle i guess?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,588 Posts
chrome.. eh.. doesnt go well with black IMO.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
118 Posts
I like chrome on black cars...it can be tastefully done...if you black it out you will be like everyone else....i guess it all depends on your own personal taste man.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,269 Posts
Chrome wheels and the word "tasteful" don't belong in the same sentence together, unless the word NOT is between them. Ditch the chrome wheels. They just suck the class right outta the car.

Bart
 

·
Mod Squad
Joined
·
12,623 Posts
I'm generally not a huge fan of chrome, it usually tends to be gaudy, and screams for attention. :tsk:

However the rims on your sig don't look bad at all, I'd need a side pic to see for sure, but I don't see much of a problem with them. :dunno: May as well keep them, since you've already paid for them, and mod something else on your car...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,008 Posts
phrankandbeanz said:
I like chrome on black cars...it can be tastefully done...if you black it out you will be like everyone else....i guess it all depends on your own personal taste man.
:werd: Depends on personal taste. Certain rims are a no-no. Others can be tastefull and a great enhancement. I get tons of compliments on my wheels, because they are unique (stock, but rare) but not too much.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
221 Posts
well u paid for the chrome so i think you should keep it, dont see the point in having chrome then hiding it.
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top