TMS introduces the first ever, integrated hub centric wheel spacer/hub extender for the F80 M3 and F82 M4
Wheel spacers are the ideal solution to resolve a number of fitment and aesthetic problems. Spacers allow you to correct wheel offset issues, clearance for big brakes or suspension or bodywork, to improve handling and stability by increasing track width, or simply to get the right look and stance. These spacers from TMS are engineered precisely for BMWs, with multiple features that other brands don't have, and have been rigorously tested by their race team and on their street project cars. Turner Motorsport has the most advanced BMW wheel spacers on the market because the are BMW specialists and they design, engineer, and manufacture them in-house.
TMS's in-house R&D dept. solved a shortcoming that is inherent with all small flat spacers - not enough lip is left on the hub for the wheel to rest on. BMW designs their wheels to fit on the lip protruding from the hub. The bolts alone are not designed to support the wheel. Placing a flat spacer on the lip reduces the amount of lip available and transfers more stress to the wheel bolts. Since the bolts alone were not designed this way, the bolts and the hub will fail eventually. So the TMS R&D dept. came up with an ingenious combined Spacer and Hub Extender that incorporates a new hub with a flat spacer (a true hubcentric 10mm spacer). The Turner Interlocking Technology Spacers have a bridged support structure that fits in the voids of the unique M3/M4 hub. This gives an interlocking fitment for the spacer with a new full lip for the wheel to rest on. All other M3/M4 10mm spacers are now old news and it would be crazy to run a flat spacer instead of these!
The spacers are manufactured in-house from an aerospace-grade aluminum, then finished in a military-spec hardcoat that is stronger and more durable than normal anodizing. They are available in a stealthy grey, or black color finish, so they blend in with the wheel and hub. The part number and Turner logo are laser engraved for easy identification. Pockets on the backside of the spacer are a Turner Motorsport innovation and aid in removing a stubborn spacer from the hub. Longer wheel bolts or studs are required with these spacers. Several styles of wheel bolts or studs are offered for a safe and complete install.
Turner Wheel Spacer Features
- hub-centric design, 1-piece Spacer with Hub Extender
- precise tolerance fitment thanks to CAD process and CNC mill machine
- aerospace grade aluminum – light weight but very strong with a high resistance to corrosion
- additional military-spec hardcoat for further corrosion resistance
- innovative Quick Release pockets for easy removal (better than a chamfered back edge)
- laser engraved size and part number for easy identification
- stealthy anthracite or black color
- optional extended bolt sets in factory-matching black finish (wheel stud kits also available)
- Turner Motorsport track and street tested!
- Made in the USA