E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

I'll start a thread for my car. So first things first, purchased a 2001/09 325i Titansilver from Germany last autumn.

The car came with Style 68 wheels, factory sport suspension, cruise control, black interior, sunroof, black ceiling, m pack 2 bumpers, xenon lights and no harman kardon.

Here it is the first day.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Afterwards a slight drop was introduced with Eibach pro springs.

The phone holder was also removed, because it was getting in the way when shifting to the fifth gear.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Then I started thinking about some wheels. Loved the Style 65 a lot. Bought four front ones, thought it would fit...

A picture before repainting them and sitting on 235/40 R18 tires.

After that came arch rolling, but the driver side wheel kept touching the rear bumper from time to time. The tires were 225/40 R18.

Finally I sold them.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
One day the oil level lamp showed up, so I did the 02pilot mod. Also had to replace the intake camshaft position sensor.
Two days ago I have bought BBS RK 011 wheels, they are 18x8.5 ET38 and I like them a lot.

All bulbs were replaced too, Philips silver vision for the corners, Blue vision for the high beams. Currently the Xenons are stock.

More mods include the 545i OEM short shift, OEM strut tower reinforcement plates for the rear and the front, changed the plugs and the brake pads in the rear.
The CDV delete mod was also done.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Currently I'm about to replace the rear silencer with a Friedrich Motorsport one. Video of the sound and pictures will come later.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Nice condition, what is the car km reading now?
I am searching just this kind of car. Not so much originals for sale in whole europe..

·
Registered
120 Posts
Very nice and clean car, congrats. Can I have the question? I bought front strut tower reinforcement plates too but was not able to find rear ones in BMW parts catalogue. Are yours OEM or from Ebay?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Very nice and clean car, congrats. Can I have the question? I bought front strut tower reinforcement plates too but was not able to find rear ones in BMW parts catalogue. Are yours OEM or from Ebay?
Yes, I have bought my rear plates from the dealer too.
The PN: 51 71 8 413 359.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It was time to replace the rotors and the brake pads, so I went the 3.0 route :)
TRW D-tec pads, e46 3.0 calipers with carriers and Rotinger brake rotors.

Now the brakes look better under 18s.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts