E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Sorry, it's a pretty bad, flairy shot. But I promise you, that is Titan II trim. It's a no cost option here in Australia. When I bought the car, the dealer was surprised that I wanted to delete wood and go with the Titan II.

It isn't really blueish. It's a real matt silver colour. Not sure how it varies from Matt Chrome - but you could describe it that way. If they're different, you'd have to see them together to see the what the difference is.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hey I am not trying to be an @$$ or anything, but if you can .. remove one of your interior pieces and post the part number here. Looks like your dealership might have made a mistake. Your trim looks like the Titan I. There are several of different types of interior trim. We have a Matte Chrome, Titan I, Titan II. The Titan II has a silverish blue type color. The Titan one is just straight up silver.

·
Registered
247 Posts
//MPOSTER said:
Hey I am not trying to be an @$$ or anything, but if you can .. remove one of your interior pieces and post the part number here. Looks like your dealership might have made a mistake. Your trim looks like the Titan I. There are several of different types of interior trim. We have a Matte Chrome, Titan I, Titan II. The Titan II has a silverish blue type color. The Titan one is just straight up silver.
Yep I agree, looks like the regular silver plastic stuff.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.