BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Boy Racer
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, the parting out process is almost over except for a few parts. I am looking to get rid of my body kit.
I have a Racing Dynamics R35 Front bumper painted Tit Silver, in perfect condition for sale asking 550 dollars plus shipping.

I also have my Racing Dynamics R35 rear bumper for sale, however, i need someone rear bumper plus cash for this trade because I now longer have my stock rear bumper. I would prefer a local buyer, so we can swap the rear bumpers. However, if you are out of state and would like this bumper, pm me and maybe we can work something out. I am asking 450 plus your rear bumper(only tit silver in perfect condition).

This is a great opportunity for someone to get a kit that costs a lot more to buy and paint new. Here are some pics of the front and rear bumpers. They make a HUGE difference on the car...

Attachments

·
Boy Racer
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Rear bumper......

Attachments

·
Registered
452 Posts
How long have you had the kit on the car? Are there any chips in the bumper?

Any more pics of the front...maybe a couple closer shots?

I am interested.

Dan

·
Boy Racer
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dan
I have had the body kit on for about 9 months now, No chips on the front or side, one VERY small mark on the back bumper that I can show you, dont know how it got there, most likely a shopping cart or something of that sort. I will go out and take some closer pics of the front bumper for you. Pm me with some info, it would be easier to email all of this to you. Thanks.
Mo

·
Driver
222 Posts
I have a silver sedan, and I'm definitely going to get the R35 kit one way or another.

Just wanted to mention that Rennsport sells the front and rear bumper each for $589.00 new.

if your price dropped, I might be able to swing a deal, but at this point I'd rather pay a little extra to have a brand new one.

e.mail me if you're flexible on price. [email protected]

·
Boy Racer
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Speed said:
I have a silver sedan, and I'm definitely going to get the R35 kit one way or another.

Just wanted to mention that Rennsport sells the front and rear bumper each for $589.00 new.

if your price dropped, I might be able to swing a deal, but at this point I'd rather pay a little extra to have a brand new one.

e.mail me if you're flexible on price. [email protected]
This is true but you would have to add a good 200-250 per bumper for painting as well. To buy, paint and install my kit, i spent 4500. I have the receits to prove this as well. So the price is less than a non painted bumper, therefore for a Tit silver owner this could be an awesome deal. I can work on the prices a bit if you hit me up with a pm or email.

BTW HM2s should be sold, pending a buyer.

·
Boy Racer
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I will actually be leaving the coils on the car because it is too much labor to have them removed and I dont have my stock suspension anymore. Sorry.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Dinan3XI said:
Dan
I have had the body kit on for about 9 months now, No chips on the front or side, one VERY small mark on the back bumper that I can show you, dont know how it got there, most likely a shopping cart or something of that sort. I will go out and take some closer pics of the front bumper for you. Pm me with some info, it would be easier to email all of this to you. Thanks.
Mo
My email is [email protected]. Is it still for sale? If you could take a few closer pictures of the front from a couple angles that would be great. I am very interested in purchasing the front bumper. Thanks.

Dan

PS: Your inbox is full................

·
Boy Racer
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I will take some more pics for you guys. The inbox is now open again. thanks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts