BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello

has anyone ordered from them? if so, when the tires come in are they wrapped in plastic already or i need to wrap them myself? because i am going to bring the tires to the dealership to put them on, but with a 352ci i am sure the trunk wont fit 4...so basically how are the tires packaged from this tirerack.com?:huh:

thanks

·
F22C1
981 Posts
tires are not wrapped in anything, just tied together. there's really no reason to wrap them because they will not get damaged when shipped.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea so i gotta buy the garbage bags first...
i dont mean get damaged, i meant to transport them in the backseat i need them to be wrapped in plastic, or my car will get damaged..heh

·
Registered
393 Posts
flagman5 said:
yea so i gotta buy the garbage bags first...
i dont mean get damaged, i meant to transport them in the backseat i need them to be wrapped in plastic, or my car will get damaged..heh
Why not have Tirerack ship them directly to your dealer in your name? This is what they do at most installations where the tires will be mounted to rims. You show up at the installer and the tires and/or rims were sent directly there. It avoids what you're trying to avoid. I've got winter tires/rims coming tomorrow from Tirerack and they've been shipped directly to the people who will install them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts