BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
I'm about to pull the trigger on some Advan RS wheels, 18x8.5 et32 and 18x9.5 et35. I want to get as much rubber onto the ground as I can without rubbing, but willing to roll the fenders. What do you guys think I can get away with on my ZHP sedan dropped on Bilstein PSS9s? Also, will those 9.5 et35 rears fit flush to my fender, or will it stick out VW style?

Thanks,
Nick

·
Registered
10,774 Posts
The fronts should fit with a 235/40/18 without an issue, the rears however may require something a bit more narrow than we recommend. If you're willing to roll the fenders you could possibly get a 255 on there but there's a chance you could rub under compression depending on how low you are and how much fender work you are willing to do.

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The fronts should fit with a 235/40/18 without an issue, the rears however may require something a bit more narrow than we recommend. If you're willing to roll the fenders you could possibly get a 255 on there but there's a chance you could rub under compression depending on how low you are and how much fender work you are willing to do.
what fender work could i do safely?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts