E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the best tire shine that does not leave a really shinny coat and your tires. Something that just makes then look like they are brand new. Also if you guys know of any please tell me where i can get it from..
Thanks

·
Registered
41 Posts
kielar88 said:
alright i think im going to get Meg's High Endurance but the only quesion i have for u guys that use it is how long it lasts and does it last in the rain..

thanks
303 Aerospace protectant and Zaino Tire Gloss both give you a nice non-shiny black look. I am using the Zaino now and love it.

Chris

·
Registered
0 Posts
"More Shine Less Time" by Stoner products. Not too shiny, dries instantly, aerosol, no spinoff, lasts for a week at least
Hands down the best
J

kielar88 said:
What is the best tire shine that does not leave a really shinny coat and your tires. Something that just makes then look like they are brand new. Also if you guys know of any please tell me where i can get it from..
Thanks

·
Registered
222 Posts
High endurance is a great product but probably way more shine than your looking for. I use it when i'm showing my car but I use another meguiars product called hot shine the rest of the time. It keeps the tires looking new but isn't as glossy as high endurance. I'd bet more shine less time by stoner is another good product, i've never used it but i'm hooked on some of their other stuff. Hope this helps

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
I haven't found a tire shine I've been very happy with yet. I want something that's easy to put on, glossy and STAYS ON THE TIRE when you drive.

Unfortunatly all of the products I have tried have met 2 of these requirements, but never all 3. :dunno:

·
Registered
171 Posts
Poorboys Natural Look (poorboysworld.com) does exactly what you want for cheaper than the 303 aerospace. Also works well in the interior dash and such--really matte, but new looking. 303 is about the same (maybe a little less matte) but so expensive. :)

·
Registered
111 Posts
I've love Meg's High Endurance. If you don't want to much shine, after you apply it, wipe it off with a rag. It made my tires look BRAND new!! There wasn't much shine, but made them look BLACK!!! It has lasted weeks on my car. I'm even in Seattle where it rains ALL THE TIME, and they still look great! :)

Good Luck, and give this product a chance!! :)

kielar88 said:
alright i think im going to get Meg's High Endurance but the only quesion i have for u guys that use it is how long it lasts and does it last in the rain..

thanks

·
Registered
277 Posts
Meguiars High Endurance is probably the best product I've used yet, and you can control the amount of gloss by number of coates you put on... it stays on for atleast a week (depending on how much rain you drive through) and actually protects your sidewalls from road grime better than the other guys :thumbup:

MStrickland2 said:
I've love Meg's High Endurance. If you don't want to much shine, after you apply it, wipe it off with a rag. It made my tires look BRAND new!! There wasn't much shine, but made them look BLACK!!! It has lasted weeks on my car. I'm even in Seattle where it rains ALL THE TIME, and they still look great! :)

Good Luck, and give this product a chance!! :)

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
E46325Ci said:
Meguiars Hot Shine Tire Spray.... It Has An Adjustable Nozzle For Low, Med, And High Profile Tires.!!!!! It's The ****! I Know I'm Yelling
That's what I'm using now. Works like crap. Leaves a crappy shine that spins off your tires the second they go into motion.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.