BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am using pzero rossos right now, and my ride is the bumpiest i have ever felt... my friend has an is300 with 19s slammed, and he has yokohomo parada, and he doesnt feel one bump in the road! if there is the tiniest crack in the road, i feel it, and i feel it ubruptly!... so now i am thinkin of upgrading my tires... i def want teh lowest profile possible.. dont knwo what widths to go with right now i have 245/255 but i think i want 235 in front and i dont know how much in the rear... i have 8.5front /9.5 rears... and i do plan on lowering the car everntually, THANKS!

·
Obey my dog
2,575 Posts
i have the same size rims and i'm running 235 front 265 rear. i think that's the norm for coupes. for tires i have nitto nt-555s. they are a very good tire for the money and i'm pretty pleased with them.

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my main concern is ride confort... i mean i feel every freakin bump in the road... but after thinking about it, im gonna lose to much money switching tires, i think im just gonna change my fronts... from 245s to 235s..thanks for the input tho!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts