Votes: 4 15.4%
  • 20 all around

Votes: 15 57.7%
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i cant decide between 30 all around or 20 all around or 30 front 20 back. suggestions? i live in nj and i dont want to get tickets

·
Registered
690 Posts
Do Not Mix TINT! or i will make fun of you ahaha.

No but serious get it all around the same %

I live in NJ also, I been stopped 3 times in 8 months,I received one warning so far. I have 15% all around. Keep in mind i have a beige interior which realistically makes the tint around 20%. To be honest, i could do it all over again i would go with 30% all around. My friend has it on his benz and it's so clean

·
Registered
690 Posts
DO NOT MIX! Please trust me. There is no sense in putting on front tint to go lighter, if a cop see's tint he's not going to say "Oh, he has 30% in the front, its okay"

30 all around, learn from my mistakes lol

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have 15% on my sides and 5% on the back. With my light grey interier it looks closer to 20%. I have no problems seeing out the back even at night so the sides are not a problem either. I like how it turned out.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i think im gonna go with 30 all around. 20 just leads the risk of getting pulled over and i dont want any of that but i still want a nice dark look

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
it's "tint".

I have 35.

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Well one of my tints is 20, but when you combine all my tints I'm around 140. :clap:

·
Registered
7,494 Posts
i have 15 all round, when my passport goes off or i see a cop i put all the windows down, just cant throw it in their face, you'll be fine

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
I have 15% on my sides and 5% on the back. With my light grey interier it looks closer to 20%. I have no problems seeing out the back even at night so the sides are not a problem either. I like how it turned out.
How do you not have problems seeing at night? I have to roll my windows down to back up properly and I only have 20%

·
Registered
802 Posts
bunch of winnies.... limo tint all the way even front windshield

·
Registered
575 Posts
20squared.

·
OEM ///PLUS
2003 M3 6MT Slicktop
23,710 Posts
it's "tint".
i was going to say the same thing. some other kid called it tints last week too :facepalm:

30 front and 20 rear. the rear window is a sharper angle so it benefits more being darker...it also stops the bright headlights of cars more at night without looking like a cheesy "pimp my ride" car with limo tint

1 - 20 of 22 Posts