BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 330ci topaz blue and i wanted to get tints but i couldnt find any pictures with tints. the only one i saw was that faded blue one. Can u guys post some pics... thanks

·
Registered
172 Posts
Anyone ever heard of metalize tint? I was going to get 35 non-reflective tint, but the guy told me it will turn purple.... :huh: :huh: He told me 35 metalize tint would look nice on my blk 330ci. What do you all think....

·
Banned
4,039 Posts
blk02330ci said:
Anyone ever heard of metalize tint? I was going to get 35 non-reflective tint, but the guy told me it will turn purple.... :huh: :huh: He told me 35 metalize tint would look nice on my blk 330ci. What do you all think....
that should look good, but i would do 35 for the front windows and 20s or 15s for the backs.

·
Registered
207 Posts
what about aluminum tint? I think it might look good with topaz but I've never seen it on ANY car... anyone have a pic or seen it? :dunno:

·
Registered
317 Posts
blk02330ci said:
I've heard a lot of people complain about metallized tint messing up their radio reception (especially AM) since our antennas are built into the back window. However, a lot of guys on this board have metallic tint and don't have an issue with it (and some don't even know they have metalic tint). Metallic tint reflects and usually is warranteed against fading for life, non-metallic absorbs, but if you get a good non-metallic film, it will not turn purple or fade. I have 35% Charcool film by Madico. It's the only non-metallic film that I found in my area that is warranteed for life against fading and I don't have to worry about radio reception problems. PM me if you'd like more info or pics.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Casper Ci said:
I have a 330ci topaz blue and i wanted to get tints but i couldnt find any pictures with tints. the only one i saw was that faded blue one. Can u guys post some pics... thanks
Here ya go.. Plenty of pics on my site.

http://john.northsyde.com

Enjoy:D

John V

1 - 8 of 8 Posts