BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I tint the windows of my car will I be charged when I bring the car back. Can the tints be removed? Also, where is a good place to get tints in NYC? Thanks.

·
moderation in all things
898 Posts
E46 Sport said:
If I tint the windows of my car will I be charged when I bring the car back. Can the tints be removed? Also, where is a good place to get tints in NYC? Thanks.
my last car was a leased honda (ashamed). :D

i had the windows tinted, aftermarket alarm installed, and factory spoiler added.

zero problems at lease return. and don't think you are going to get any money for stuff you added either...

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
when i traded in my 330ci for my m3 it was totally tinted. the dealer stripped all of it off. they didnt say anything about them. shouldnt be a problem

·
Registered
317 Posts
yeah, I wouldn't worry too much about it. It's removeable (or the dealer may even opt to leave it on and sell the car that way after you turn it in). I looked at a few lease returns that were tinted when I was car shopping.

·
Registered
345 Posts
No problem and if your looking for top quality tints someone who really cares about a good job than I have the place for you,
if you are going to the MEET on sunday then you can see mine and then think about it.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Check out the events board 1st post looks like it will be big. hope to see you there

1 - 7 of 7 Posts