E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im in central jersey( like as in the middle of the state, not up by edison ) and i want to tint my m3 plus a 350z. how much do you think a good price would be for both? if anyone could recommend a good shop that would be nice.

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
nMd said:
Im in central jersey( like as in the middle of the state, not up by edison ) and i want to tint my m3 plus a 350z. how much do you think a good price would be for both? if anyone could recommend a good shop that would be nice.
I was charged 100 for 15% on just the front side windows on my Explorer. The job is flawless though, I went to Tropic Window Tinting in Union NJ. Ask for Frank.

http://tropicwindowtint.com/

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
r0x said:
Edison IS Central Jersey. Anything below Edison is North Arkansas.
you got it all wrong. monmouth county is where its at!

·
Registered
8,183 Posts
TOMMY G said:
Tropic Is Great If You Can Get In
I Also Have A New Hook Up In Plainfield. I Have Known The Guy For Years. Excellent Work, Great Pricing, Sun Gard Tint And Lifetime Warranty
Can you give me his info/pricing Tommy? I'm gonna try really hard to convince my parents to allow me to get tint.

·
Registered
19,812 Posts
Gottalovethexi said:
Can you give me his info/pricing Tommy? I'm gonna try really hard to convince my parents to allow me to get tints.
fixed

·
Registered
19,812 Posts
Jeff E39 said:
no
tint=euro
tints= *****
proper english is not a factor on this matter :thumbup:
Jeff, who is the East Coast pimp here???

Sheefy... :eeps:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts