BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
is now a 2L! woot!
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yes. what are some good tint places in OC? hurry hurry i might get tint tomorrow :D finally a mod...yay for me.

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,702 Posts
no one opens on jan 1st. lol. I always goto California Tint, but its up in Rosemead.

·
Registered
6,865 Posts
damn! :( jan 1st aint' no holiday

·
Registered
7 Posts
theres a place in Westminster.... they do a really good job, i had all of my 6 cars get tinted there and its really good quality... its also lifetime warrantied and if you arent happy with the tint in any way, you can come back and they will fix whatever it is that you dont like.... i think the place is called USA tint... and if you want to get a really good deal there, i can meet you up there and talk to the owner, hes been a good friend........ the titanium tint looks best on your car...... well, if you have any questions just PM me, they are open tomorrow too.

·
is now a 2L! woot!
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hrm...sounds good. but im also goin wid p0tpie..address of this place please

·
Poor M3 Owner
767 Posts
what i thought u were going to trade in ur M3?:dunno: :dunno:

·
is now a 2L! woot!
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nope not nemore! i just got it back today! woohooo. i just have to be more careful..no more launch control for me...

·
Poor M3 Owner
767 Posts
Cool, yea i think a good place for tint would be California Tint too.

·
Registered
7 Posts
i dont know the address of the place........ if anythign i can meet both you guys up and take you there, that way both of you can get a good deal for it, theres lots of tint to choose from... if you want ot check it out yourself, just 411 and the place is called USA TINT, in westminster.

·
www.dpe-wheels.com
2,230 Posts
go to tint connection in costa mesa. ask for the owner jim and tell him jojo sent you. he'll take care of you. he does alot of work for fletcher jones mercedes.

The Tint Connection
2490 Newport Blvd.
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
Please Call 714-650-8468 or 800-676-8468

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
E46 JAX said:
go to tint connection in costa mesa. ask for the owner jim and tell him jojo sent you. he'll take care of you. he does alot of work for fletcher jones mercedes.

The Tint Connection
2490 Newport Blvd.
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
Please Call 714-650-8468 or 800-676-8468
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
In Pursuit of My J.D.
2,354 Posts
sExY cLk m3 gRL said:
yes. what are some good tint places in OC? hurry hurry i might get tint tomorrow :D finally a mod...yay for me.
"Exotic Window Tinting" in Buena Park...charged me only $110 to tint all of my windows @ 35%...and they even gave me a discount because it was a BMW. They also offer to remove your tint for FREE if you get a ticket. And if you tell them you bought your car from Shelly BMW, they'll give you even more of a discount. Here's their number: 714-521-5180. :thumbup:

·
call me kev :D
6,320 Posts
go to the tint connectoin :) got mine done there.. no complaints

there was this one big ass bubble that didn't clear, life time warranty will take care of that :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts