BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Italian driver of German
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the tint job I had done this weekend... I got to take some pics today since I had a chance to clean the car on my week off of work.....

·
Italian driver of German
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah it's Lumar...

It cost me $300 for the tint job... Riggs Brothers in Downers Grove, IL did the work. They do things such as cutting a sunroof, cutting for a convert., boat covers, window tinting, reupolstering, etc... They did great work. It's lifetime guaranteed against chipping, scratching, peeling, and from turning a nasty purple... They told me that everything should be firmly set within 5 days of having it done.. No putting down windows, opening, etc. until that time.. I dropped it off at 11am and picked it up at 6:45pm last thursday... They covered everything as they worked on the car as well so the car came back to me exactly as I left it.. I would definitely recommend them, they did a great professional job...

·
Registered
649 Posts
looks much better... tooo light!!

·
I holla
1,665 Posts
looks sweet ryan! do you have any close ups of that dot matrix stuff? did that turn out okay?

·
Italian driver of German
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I can take some pics tomorrow (providing soberness) of the dot matrix... It settled perfectly... He said give it a week or two to completely settle, if not bring it back, he'll take care of it...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts