BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody know of the right place to go in houston?

i'm ready to get this done...just want the right guy to do it..

·
Registered
353 Posts
I got my tint at a shop at westpark and gessner... i think they did a good job on my silver tint, and they got all diff tints that should suit your need.

Andy

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
as long as u get lumar you should be good most places offer lifetime warrenty so its just a matter of fiding whos cheaper

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
awesome.. thanks, andy. i'll go over there tomorrow to inquire. there's a place on westheimer who quoted me $350 with all gaurantees, warranties, etc. I'll check your place out and compare..

thanks again...
Bux

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
its a brand of tint....350 is realllly expensive i paid 130 for my whole car to be done but im in FL...I got 20% lumar all around...

·
Registered
367 Posts
Try Executive Motoring Boutique on Hillcroft between westheimer and Richmon. That's where I did mine. :) Never looked back. Ask for Kovid or Rene and tell them Michael Tran sent ya :)

·
hammer talks like this
4,292 Posts
did mine at a palce on the northwest side called pro tint.... paid $170... was gonna go to Xtreme tint, really popular around the northwest side, but they wanted around $200.

·
Registered
353 Posts
my friend used to work at the A1, he did my friend's tint for 50 dollars, but he quited the job long time ago, the place i told u earlier did my silver tint for 130 and i brought couple friends to there for silver tint, so far no one complaints about it

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks guys, this really helps...i've got the day off, so i'm going to visit all these places and see which feels best. i'm concerned about the warranties, etc... hey bender, you have a pic of your windows i can see?

·
booo for body roll.
3,435 Posts
damn i paid 300 for my llumar tint. the other place sin my area didnt offer it--they quoted me 170

oh well.. it was a bday present neway. haha

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
cool - i'm in west u. i'd like to see this silver tint, but i'm not sure what i'm looking for b/c i'm metallic green..

·
booo for body roll.
3,435 Posts
you should get that kool tint or whatever. it supposedly blocks out mor esun than reg tint.. i think if u live in a place like tx u sohuld have it.

·
hammer talks like this
4,292 Posts
Tex323i said:
thanks guys, this really helps...i've got the day off, so i'm going to visit all these places and see which feels best. i'm concerned about the warranties, etc... hey bender, you have a pic of your windows i can see?

Attachments

1 - 20 of 28 Posts