E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I remember the first day I parked my car in the same spot with the same lighting and the tint was very light. Today I looked at it and its darker. Does tint get darker than the first day u get it?

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
i want limo soo bad but I got 20% just so the cops arent anal and botherin me...it does seem to darker after the first couple days when the bubbles go away....but it also depends where you park it with the lighting...mine looks really dark sometimes and other times it looks very light

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BAVARIAN323i said:
You sure it was the same lighting?
same exact spot with the lights on.

·
ROI-ndian
288 Posts
hey, how hard is it to see with straight limo tints? i have mirror limo at the bottom that fades to 20% at top, its hard to see out when its dark out

what suggestions i debating on going light like 35% or jus go all out wit limo:dunno:

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
go with the limo its def hard to see out at night...my friend has a 02 330i with 5 all around and 35 on the windshield and you cannot see in our out anytime the day I have no idea how he drives...but 35 is way to lite..

·
[]D[][]V[][]D[][]\[]
2,505 Posts
vince...off topic but how you like switchin from 6spd to smg ?? any regrets ???

·
E46Fanatic
3,060 Posts
i don't think i've ever heard of or noticed tints getting darker. and i've had dark tints on every one of my cars except my bimmer which is 35% for almost a year now. i've never experienced them get darker though. doesn't sound right. i've heard of them discoloring from improper care, but that's about it :dunno:

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ac325ci said:
vince...off topic but how you like switchin from 6spd to smg ?? any regrets ???
SMG is a different experience. I like everything except the downshifts since I can rev match quicker than it:thumbup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts