Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Other - please post pics

Votes: 7 21.2%
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So when this semester is over, summer will be on me, and I want to refinish the m68s I recently picked up. These are going to be on the car probably forever, they are light and I love the design. Anyway, they came to me with some damage but its not much, however i want to refinish and paint them this summer....

So i am down to 3 basic choices : hyper silver, gun metal, matte black. here is the PS on my car. Feel free to submit other color choice but please provide a PS with your color choice. a crazy color is not out of the questions just want to see what it looks like.

Stock:

Hyper Silver

gun Metal

Matte Black

Attachments

·
Registered
649 Posts

hyper black

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no way. I really like them and they were cheap with good tires. the only thing i would trade to would be kosies, or dforce LTW.

but that hyper black, i am not sure where to find paint like that.

btw does anyone know where to get different colors high temp paint other than autozone?

same wheels as other pic. i couldnt see it.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Hey some people like stock? nothing wrong with that. Personally i think hyper Black. Matte black i think are for cars going in the aggresive direction. Especially on a beautiful color like alpine white

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey some people like stock? nothing wrong with that. Personally i think hyper Black. Matte black i think are for cars going in the aggresive direction. Especially on a beautiful color like alpine white
the car is moderatly tucked. and the color is definitly TiAg. not white :shhh:

and it gets autoxed a lot and most of the mods are performance oriented not style....

but thanks for the vote. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
the car is moderatly tucked. and the color is definitly TiAg. not white :shhh:

and it gets autoxed a lot and most of the mods are performance oriented not style....

but thanks for the vote. :thumbsup:

WOW, i just proved to the forum im color blind, this thread is proof. I see it now but i have the flu and to be quite honest i feel like im on a different planet with the medicine kicking in.

but still, no excuse, im color blind as FVCK

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
WOW, i just proved to the forum im color blind, this thread is proof. I see it now but i have the flu and to be quite honest i feel like im on a different planet with the medicine kicking in.

but still, no excuse, im color blind as FVCK
lol. take it easy and get better. :lmao:

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ooo i wana see some pic when your done i did mine myself but im not sure if it looks rite
i definitly plan on doing it as soon as the semester ends. you can expect a shoot with some locals soon afterwards :4ngie:

did you run into any problems?

1 - 20 of 55 Posts