BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Hollywood and work downtown. I actually bought my car out of state and took delivery at Rusnak in Thousand Oaks -- great guys, I may go back there for my service, but it is 30 miles each way.

So ... who's the best. I ran a search and seems people like Century West (my nearest dealer) and New Century.

I would really like to get recommendations as to a particular service writer and/or tech that is excellent (and form a relationship with them). I like to bribe my service guys with KK donuts and beer to keep my car well cared for.

I would appreciate a place that won't treat me badly since I didn't buy the car there -- and that will provide me with a loaner (BMW preferred -- but I am not picky).

Let me know -- thanks.

·
Banned
2,046 Posts
I hear New Century can be ok, but there was the incident where they screwed up a dude's M5 and then banned him from their dealership when he complained to BMW NA about them. I think it depends on the service writer.

Whatever you do, don't go to McKenna. They just suck period. Shelly BMW is ok, but they can't do anything other than standard procedure. Alarm activation is difficult for them. Pretty sure they can handle a 1200 mile oil change though. I also hear very good things about Crevier, but these are all kinda far from you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts