BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup guys, I'm moving to Cali, so I won't need a hard top out there I'm trying to let it go for 1500 obo.. I'm the second owner of it (came with the car) - excellent condition. I'm located right outside Atlantic City. Moving in 2 weeks otherwise I'll sell it out there. Thanks! Please email at

moddeddc5 (at) g m a i l .com

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
bring it to cali and you'll get rid of that puppy before you blink. if that was my color, you'd have you money by now. someone jump on this!!!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Its my color but I have a coupe, for a second i considered buying an reselling it for 2K lol

Great deal tho. Personally, not a huge fan of the conv. To each his own tho. Only way I'd get one tho is with a hard top. Totally changes the appearence of the car. Makes for a nice change. GLWS shouldn't be hard at that price.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its my color but I have a coupe, for a second i considered buying an reselling it for 2K lol

Great deal tho. Personally, not a huge fan of the conv. To each his own tho. Only way I'd get one tho is with a hard top. Totally changes the appearence of the car. Makes for a nice change. GLWS shouldn't be hard at that price.
very true, its just that the weather in cali is gonna be too nice and im probably gonna wanna drive with my top down most of the time so having this hard top laying around would just take up space and would be inconvenient to put on and take off all the time

1 - 8 of 8 Posts