E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2004 325ci
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've tried so hard to search for this. I bought a chase bays extended clutch line but they don't even know what the thread size is or pitch on the male end going into the slave. I am running a T56 magnum transmission trying to adapt its 4an fitting to this line. So just need to know is this a 3 an or something different so I can order a coupler adapter to get then connected. I dont need to know the end going into the pedal part just the other end that I believe goes into slave cylinder. Thanks everyone. They do sell one to a t56 but I have a custom tilton setup so their e46 to t56 line kit doesn't work either for me.
Automotive tire Automotive lighting Bicycle tire Bicycle part Rim

·
Super Moderator
2,954 Posts
I couldn't easily find the thread size on-line, but here are some suggestions:
  • It is likely a metric size...maybe identical to a larger brake line fitting - like M11x1.5mm, M12x1mm, M13 x1.5mm
  • It is the same size thread as the CDV and CDV-delete valves...UUC, Pelican make and sell them...ask them ?
  • Take the clutch line (male) and a BMW slave cylinder (female) to a hydraulic or speed shop and see if you can match it up...
  • Maybe send FTE or ATE (OEM manufacturer?) an email request?

·
Registered
332 Posts
I found an e36 swap post similar, I'd assume they wouldn't change the pipe size seeing the trans carried over essentially;

points to bubble flare m10x1.0 on the e36 slave

·
Registered
2004 325ci
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I found an e36 swap post similar, I'd assume they wouldn't change the pipe size seeing the trans carried over essentially;

points to bubble flare m10x1.0 on the e36 slave
Sweet I will try to order an adapter and see if it works.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts