BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine here bought a new E55 Benz Supercharged! Sickest thing I have been in ever! Foot on the gas pedal and the thing launches like a two ton Missile going into space. Hard to describe but the acceleration is amazing! We went on the Highway and did a run up to 300 KMH/r before we ran out of room. That car will pull to 320-330 with no question in my mind! The acceleration from 200-300 is just plain sick. This car doesn't handle as good as the BMW but it is quite stable at 200-300 KMh/R.. Ride of my life this week.. :bow: if my BMW accelerated like that it would be heaven, my BMW is fast but this thing is sick quick..

·
Registered
617 Posts
The new M5 is faster!!! But the Merc still has lots more torque. I have been in one too and driven one, yup and they are fast in a straight line, problem also is everytime you floor it from a stand still you get wheel spin at least in the first to changes. It goes through tyres like no business. :thumbdwn:

Durgesh

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
My dad had that car. He sold it for a Maserati because he couldn't stand the handling of the car. It was wayyy to soft and it was like driving a missle as you said.
It is very fast though and has some nice acceleration! Design is nice too. They should have put that enigne into the C class. Now that's a car heh

1 - 3 of 3 Posts