E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
aural iNK said:
Is this a common experience? Two and a half months is quite a while.

good things come to those who wait.....I myself love DPE's....good looking wheel, nicely built, and isnt as played as other typical bmw wheels...=)

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
5,399 Posts
peterpan: when and what did you order? The date you placed your order with the dealer doesnt mean is the specific date DPE gets the order, and ususally the 1st week is the next friday after DPE recieves the order from the dealers. I'm sure it didn't take 10 weeks to fill your order, I personally look after some orders and no order has taken more than 7 in my books.

·
Registered
207 Posts
lilherc79 said:
peterpan: when and what did you order? The date you placed your order with the dealer doesnt mean is the specific date DPE gets the order, and ususally the 1st week is the next friday after DPE recieves the order from the dealers. I'm sure it didn't take 10 weeks to fill your order, I personally look after some orders and no order has taken more than 7 in my books.
I placed order with Eric at Spp on Feb 24th, and Eric got my wheels on May 7th. It was R16 in brush finish. That's 10 weeks of waiting since I placed my order. :dunno:

But I do agree...the wheel looks very nice. The wait was surely worth the wait :pimpin: :pimpin:

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
5,399 Posts
I'm glad you like them! :pimp:

There ususally is a slight delay between when dealers place orders and from when DPE recieves orders before it's scheduled for production. I think i remember going through ur papers, it was done before bimmerfest but due to that we couldn't complete some administrative tasks therefore could not officially release the wheels.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.