E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you live in the state of Texas you've become familiar with the insane amount of road work that is everywhere, especially in Houston. So I was tired and it was late and.....well, we'll leave that part out....but I hit this dman road cone. I stopped to look for damage and didn't seem to see any, so I went on home.
The next day, I walk out side and 1/4 of my gril is missing. I was like, "What the ....!" So I was planning on changing front ends for my 325i but now I'm gonna do it sooner that I wanted to. Does anyone have any good suggestions for good looks for a 325i front end? ALso, I hate those dman square fog lights. Is there any other options?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I really don't like the one in the OEM cat. Seems to fit only with the square fogs...Anyone want to show off there kickaz front end with some pics?

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Bahah..I smashed a road cone on San Felipe and Voss with my side mirror. No damage....at least if it broke off, it would have been a catalyst to me getting m3 mirrors.....

Where in Houston did you have the run in?

·
mY Name Is aMiLioooooooO
1,574 Posts
i did the same thing but with tire rubber that was on teh freeway ...it hate up my whole bumper when i got home i saw the tire i hit ....lol ..the next week i ordered my mtech and couldnt have been happier

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
For all those in Houston- I ran into those bastages on Saturn down in ClearLake by NASA. Still pisses me off.
Guys- I'm loving those front ends - So MTECH seems to be the way to go.
Hey Orient Blue - What exactly is your frontend. Can you give me model# and price? I definitely want that look!

·
I know all about that...
1,715 Posts
nradbmw said:

Hey Orient Blue - What exactly is your frontend. Can you give me model# and price? I definitely want that look!

It's the m-tech and for the sedan with all the parts you need its about 500 to 600 shipped. Call Pacific BMW 1-800-909-PART and talk to Luis.

·
name's PHIL
5,946 Posts
ORIENT nice looking ride u got there............definitely go M-tech if u ONLY want to change the front bumper............flows well with your stock sides and rear:thumbup:

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ya, I really don't like the headlights on the 04. looks kinda weird.
i think it lost some of it's aggressive look.

·
INDEED
1,130 Posts
the 04 mtech seems to have some side reflector thingies too. ugly imo...

Orient Blue 3: nice ride, what sides/rears do you have? Any rear pics?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts