E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

Wish they make sport steering wheel on the E65

·
Registered
751 Posts
damn, i LOVE that, best yet

·
Registered
159 Posts
BMWERKEN said:
Very cool car...I like the E65 all around...notice they got the model number wrong at the bottom of the picture, they called it an E66...isn't it an E65?:dunno: :dunno: :thumbup:
This car is the E66. It is the V12 and is part of what BMW is calling the "Yacht Line".

Here is a link to the story:

AutoChannel

·
Jo-Mamma
44 Posts
I classify that as sex on wheels:bow: :bow: :bow: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
The Man you Love to Hate
175 Posts
Nice

I could live with the front much more if they fixed the rear :D

·
Registered
355 Posts
Those fold-up trays and controls on the rear center console reminds me of being on a airplane. "Ladies and gentleman, the captain has turned on the fasten seatbelts sign.”
I like it very much :D

·
Registered
301 Posts
x-reality said:
Those fold-up trays and controls on the rear center console reminds me of being on a airplane. "Ladies and gentleman, the captain has turned on the fasten seatbelts sign.”
I like it very much :D
I was just gonna say,

Does it do international flights or just domestic?

I mean, damn.

I think if you have sex in the back seat of that car, you would be considered into the mile high club!
heheh
:thumbup: :thumbup: :lmao:

·
needs a new sig...
3,408 Posts
I am a big fan..cant wait for the Li protection model, maybe this one will have an Anit-Aircract guns..hehe

1 - 20 of 36 Posts