E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
yo mama
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a door ding over the weekend. Damn SUV, made a dent & sort of a line on my door....

-should I sell my car & get a new one.

-Smash the door more & claim insurance

-Just buy a new door from the factory, get it painted AT the factory, & ship my car back to Germany to be installed at the factory?

:dunno:

·
Registered
203 Posts
Dude,
You really live up to your username...hehe.

·
'a certain moderator'
34,496 Posts
if the paint isnt damaged, Paintless Dent Repair should do the trick, they just knock it out for you.... all of your options seem a bit drastic for only a door ding :D

-brendan

·
E46Fanatic
3,060 Posts
i had the same thing. it was a horizontal crease (that's up and down right? :D ) about he size of a quarter. took it to dent wizard and boy was this guy ever a wizard. i can't even find the spot that it was in. excellent job they did :thumbup: cost me $100 cash

·
Read Only
1,817 Posts
Delirium said:
I got a door ding over the weekend. Damn SUV, made a dent & sort of a line on my door....

-should I sell my car & get a new one.

-Smash the door more & claim insurance

-Just buy a new door from the factory, get it painted AT the factory, & ship my car back to Germany to be installed at the factory?

:dunno:
-track the bastard down and sue the crap out of him for emotianal damages and pain and suffering.

-or just get it fixed... it's ok... I have two door dings, one on each side of the card, almost at the same place, so it looks like my car is smiling, because it has dimples :)

·
yo mama
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am just kidding & mocking some of the others on this board that post messages like that.. those really bother me just like the "spot the new tiny mod" posts.

Anyway.. I am not obsessed, although I did really get a ding.. thanks for the concern guys..

·
my 3rd e46, 1st ///M
1,973 Posts
put one in on the other side's door to match

·
Registered
268 Posts
word Orientation handy reference

horizontal = side to side - you and your mate on the bed
vertical = up and down - you and your mate in the shower

1 - 13 of 13 Posts