E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think we need a NJ car jacked "driver key hole drilled" support group...

Is there anything we can do if we all send something to BMW. This is ridiculous that they are not responding to this type of a security issue on a $40K car.

This is getting to be very sad. I am scared to visit my parents in NJ because I dont want my car jacked. I have the key cover replacement on order and I am going to channge my alarm setting by the dealer soon so it can only be disabled by the key fob.

Can we do some sort of petition to get BMW to respond to this???

·
Registered
156 Posts
I live in NJ, and I had my car "drilled" into. I had my BMW manual stolen,my remote to my Pioneer radio and 2 DVDs and PS2 games. I had a blank cover put in and I put in a Clifford alarm system, I love this thing...The carjacking cutoff is the best feature along with the automatic startup WORTH THE MONEY!
NICE!!!!!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Hey, I'm kinda nervous parking the 330ci outside my job. One of the Security guards got murdered out there 6 mo ago. Damn, I must be crazy to drive a BMW downtown an park it outside till 10PM. Especially with Homeless Central 100yards away. (i.e. Bridge and intersection). I'm asking for trouble.... Guess I'll have to buy a daily driver. Sigh.... :sad: At least there are security guards out there 24/7. Still not good enough if they are getting murdered.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts