BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
everyday i see these stupid posts about our bmw's vs every car known to man. who cares? does it really matter? cant u find something better to do? sorry i had to vent becasue everyday isee the same damn thing!

·
Registered
304 Posts
TIS330CI said:
everyday i see these stupid posts about our bmw's vs every car known to man. who cares? does it really matter? cant u find something better to do? sorry i had to vent becasue everyday isee the same damn thing!
I agree. I mean maybe its just for bragging right but I like to DRIVE my car, like really drive em. How fast it is comparatively doesn't matter that much anyways. Its all about the driver. How about a Schumacher vs Solberg thread?!?! :D :eeps:

·
Registered
314 Posts
TIS330CI said:
:werd:
If you guys care about speed so much, I suggest :clem::clem::clem:

·
Banned
9,092 Posts
Re: Re: This car vs. this car---WHO THE HELL CARES!

PooAndGlue said:

:werd:
If you guys care about speed so much, I suggest :clem::clem::clem:
dude your soo f ucking gay thats it funny
and that doesn't even make sense. ****ing dumb**** ****ing guy :D

·
Registered
384 Posts
Some people do care. This is what forums is about! They talk and experience of others that they couldn't or haven't done it.

·
Help me Help you!
959 Posts
TIS330CI said:
I agree with you that there are alot of stupid (repetitive) posts about this car vs another car.....but crispvx is correct, to avoid these post just DONT READ THEM!

·
Lying, drunken cheat
4,378 Posts
Repetitive race or car vs. car posts are always met with "why do people post keeping posting this" posts (which themselves become repetitive), and the cycle repeats. There's no use in complaining about something like that, especially when the complaints just further the natural cycle...

Just let people say what they want, and don't bother reading it if it doesn't suit your interests. How much simpler could it get?

That phenomenon (or some variation of it) exists in virtually every car forum I've ever visited.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Re: Re: This car vs. this car---WHO THE HELL CARES!

RebelYell said:

I agree. I mean maybe its just for bragging right but I like to DRIVE my car, like really drive em. How fast it is comparatively doesn't matter that much anyways. Its all about the driver. How about a Schumacher vs Solberg thread?!?! :D :eeps:
How about NASCAR drivers vs. Open Wheel drivers?

If you caught that thing Jeff Gordon and Montoya did where they got to switch rides for a little while at Indy, Gordon busted laps that were pretty close to getting onto the grid for the Indy 500 and that was his first time in an F1 car (he had done quarter midgets and stuff though). I'd imagine Montoya felt like Fred Flinstone when he hopped in a car with no traction/brake control, comparably crappy handling, no computer, 4 on the floor and weighs probably twice as much as an F1 car. It was kinda obvious who got the better end of the deal out of that little switch-er-roo.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Re: Re: Re: This car vs. this car---WHO THE HELL CARES!

Black107 said:

How about NASCAR drivers vs. Open Wheel drivers?

If you caught that thing Jeff Gordon and Montoya did where they got to switch rides for a little while at Indy, Gordon busted laps that were pretty close to getting onto the grid for the Indy 500 and that was his first time in an F1 car (he had done quarter midgets and stuff though). I'd imagine Montoya felt like Fred Flinstone when he hopped in a car with no traction/brake control, comparably crappy handling, no computer, 4 on the floor and weighs probably twice as much as an F1 car. It was kinda obvious who got the better end of the deal out of that little switch-er-roo.
LOl yeah I caught that. i've raced a NASCAR at TMS. NOt as easy as you think. But Yeah, I'd rather have been Gordon in that deal.

But seriously F1 vs WRC! Thats the real ****!

·
Registered
191 Posts
okay hows this ... my pen1s vs your pen1s. which one is longer? reeaaddy? set. GO!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Re: Re: Re: This car vs. this car---WHO THE HELL CARES!

sheefo2k said:

dude your soo f ucking gay thats it funny
and that doesn't even make sense. ****ing dumb**** ****ing guy :D
I'm sorry you're too stupid to understand that a properly riced out civic can take almost any car. I was implying if speed that is all that matters, go buy some old civic, and turn it into rice. No, go **** yourself. :azzhole:

·
Banned
4,174 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: This car vs. this car---WHO THE HELL CARES!

PooAndGlue said:

I'm sorry you're too stupid to understand that a properly riced out civic can take almost any car. I was implying if speed that is all that matters, go buy some old civic, and turn it into rice. No, go **** yourself. :azzhole:
Properely riced out civic? Hmm....So a civic with: a LOUD ASS FART CAN that gives it no HP, Green Headlights, Big Ass Body KIT, Park Bench Spoiler, and a Open Intake Box will beable to take any car?? Hmm.....Makes you wonder huh? :lmao: :lmao:

Rice does not mean jap cars with mods. A jap car could have lots of mods, be hella fast and still not be considered riced.

But if you dont like these those types of posts, DONT CLICK THEM!!!! No one if putting a gun to your head forcing you to read every theard on this forum. :thumbup:

·
Registered
58 Posts
First off go to track and see the real fast cars. A 20 ford or chevy will own any riced civic. focking car go 0-120 in 1/8 of a mile, you cant **** with that. As far as teh car vs car threads, if you dont like it dont read. its obvious it say CAR VS CAR, so dont read. Some poeple like to race and it interests them, that whta the whole point of a damn forum is.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: This car vs. this car---WHO THE HELL CARES!

TeKNiC330 said:

Properely riced out civic? Hmm....So a civic with: a LOUD ASS FART CAN that gives it no HP, Green Headlights, Big Ass Body KIT, Park Bench Spoiler, and a Open Intake Box will beable to take any car?? Hmm.....Makes you wonder huh? :lmao: :lmao:

Rice does not mean jap cars with mods. A jap car could have lots of mods, be hella fast and still not be considered riced.

But if you dont like these those types of posts, DONT CLICK THEM!!!! No one if putting a gun to your head forcing you to read every theard on this forum. :thumbup:
Wow, if that is your definition of properly riced out, :lmao: I'm not saying your average kid driving his Civic with exhaust is going to be fast, I'm saying the ones that people have dumped thousands into for new engines, etc. that put out 500 lbs of torque, then yah, they are going to beat most cars out there. In my experience, I've never seen a heavily modified Japanese car that people don't label as rice, but I dunno, I guess I am wrong on that then.

·
Banned
4,174 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: This car vs. this car---WHO THE HELL CARES!

PooAndGlue said:

Wow, if that is your definition of properly riced out, :lmao: I'm not saying your average kid driving his Civic with exhaust is going to be fast, I'm saying the ones that people have dumped thousands into for new engines, etc. that put out 500 lbs of torque, then yah, they are going to beat most cars out there. In my experience, I've never seen a heavily modified Japanese car that people don't label as rice, but I dunno, I guess I am wrong on that then.
Like i said, RICE does not always equal a moded jap car. Rice basically means a car with untasteful mods.

A bmw could have ricey mods. Like having altezza's clears in the back.

·
Registered
410 Posts
TIS330CI said:

your mom cares

1 - 20 of 26 Posts